The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Puck Drop at the Panthers game vs Senators tonight

AriGold

"$ 25 per seat per game, as per loyalty program, for lower bowl seats."

I'd pay that to watch the last place Canucks, at that price they would still sellout.

I think you'd change your tune if the Canucks bombed for ~10 years. When was the last time they made the playoffs?

You'd probably realize that your hard-earned money is better somewhere else.

"New NHL working as intended."

- Gary Betteman

Yes, because the lockout clearly stopped owners from handing out long-term, expensive contracts that owners were supposedly outraged about.

Bettman isn't going to be going soon but this really isn't his fault. He's only doing the work that the owners want him to do. If he doesn't do it, another person will.

Also, NHLPA is equally guilty of this.

Both sides don't truly stand for what they were harping about during the strike. In the end, it's all about money.

HAHA I caught the end to the game. Wow... The panthers were bad.

Still, only 1 goal game and I had to snap a screenshot of the lower bowl.

How does this franchise exist? It was sweet to see Luongo make some HUGE saves to end the period, but wow that team is spinning in circles and making such bad decisions. Kulikov looked worse than Edler did last year.

med_gallery_123394_514_1629998.png

Vancouver is not a very big hockey town. It's a Canucks town. Huge crowds don't come to the Giants games. More people watch football and soccer. It's also too warm and wet for outdoor hockey. The city might have a long history in the game but right now I wouldn't say hockey brings excitement to Vancouver.

You must be joking, right? How about the Olympics hockey? Vancouver is a town for major league sports, they are not a minor league town. That maybe the reason why not too many people go to Giants game when there is an NHL team to follow. Most Vancouverites follow mainly the major leagues like NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL and Premier League etc. I would say that the majority of fans are Canucks fans.

Archived