The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Puck Drop at the Panthers game vs Senators tonight

AriGold

Thats really embarassing for the league..I would say there is about 500..not 5k people there.

I wonder when Bettman is going to move that team? He probably would move Winnipeg before moving Florida.

Florida should move to Seattle, at this point, even Vegas is a better option than FLA. Florida doesn't need two hockey teams, even one is already too much.

I wonder when Bettman is going to move that team? He probably would move Winnipeg before moving Florida.

Florida should move to Seattle, at this point, even Vegas is a better option than FLA. Florida doesn't need two hockey teams, even one is already too much.

Ironically you have two teams in Socal and they do well in a warm climate. But Florida can't support two teams, that is quite evident. But that fool Bettman will probably take his sweet time...

This is a joke this team they HAVE TO be relocated is there a good reason to keep them? I dont mean to be offensive and sorry if am but i just cant stand to see that joke franchise has a team well seattle and quebec city are dying to get one :picard:

A gain sorry if offended

I love your writing style, your grammer skills make me feel butterflies inside

Damn.

I'd be claiming some sweet spots behind the bench if I bought tickets in the nosebleeds. At least that'd be a pretty nice score if you were at one of these games.

Makes me wonder if the arena staff even bothers to enforce any sort of seating policy?

it looked like they let people come down when I watched the highlights, the first 3 rows against the glass looked half full

it looked like they let people come down when I watched the highlights, the first 3 rows against the glass looked half full

Wonder if the arena staff outnumber the fans? JK... What a waste just to prop up a U.S. team. Send them to Seattle or to the Canadian market. All in the name of expansionism... lame

I think you'd change your tune if the Canucks bombed for ~10 years. When was the last time they made the playoffs?

You'd probably realize that your hard-earned money is better somewhere else.

At $25 per game I'd go. At $150 no. Even if the Canucks stunk for that long you'd still be able to watch the other teams.

If you're pinning your hopes on a winning team to attract fans, you're in the wrong market.

If they had a decent attendance maybe. But when your below 1500 right off to start the season good luck with reviving that fanbase. And at $25 a seat and you still can't get people in those seats??? That franchise is dunzo.

Archived