The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

RNH Injured! Eberle and Purcell too

Maybe is cause of the fight with Dan Hamhuis on saturday night? There coach isnt saying a lot even saying not from the fight but i bet it is cause Dan hit him hard more then once

All these injuries and the oilers are allready in trouble just a couple games in

http://m.edmontonsun.com/2014/10/13/oilers-jordan-eberle-ryan-nugent-hopkins-and-ted-purcell-miss-practice-with-undisclosed-ailments

Sorry if is wrong section or there is a topic on this

Maybe is cause of the fight with Dan Hamhuis on saturday night? There coach isnt saying a lot even saying not from the fight but i bet it is cause Dan hit him hard more then once.

http://m.edmontonsun.com/2014/10/13/oilers-jordan-eberle-ryan-nugent-hopkins-and-ted-purcell-miss-practice-with-undisclosed-ailments

My guess would be an injury to a wrist/hand. He gave a few good shot to Hammer, though on the helmet. So it probably hurt him more than it did to Hammer.

Poor guy. But that fight was terrific. You don't see many fights these days with 2 former first round draft picks.

Those are the fights I live for to see. I'd say hammer won, but rnh kept his own.

I'd love to see hank drop the gloves once. Obviously against someone his weight though. Maybe hank vs Hall? Hank vs kesler would be epicccc but he'd probably get crushed. Bieksa vs kesler! That would be drool worthy

Hammer landed 2 really good punches and I'm sure RNH regretted forcing the issue. Clean hit, clean fight.

I agree it was a clean hit. But Hammer really went after RNH to make that hit. So I cant say I blame him for going after Hammer. Sending a message early on in the season against a Division rival that he's not going to be pushed around and just take it. Maybe he did get hurt during the fight, but oh well. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Should Edmonton restart the rebuild already? :lol:

I have nothing but respect for RNH for dropping the gloves, I'm sincerely sorry he, and so many other of these young, and amazingly talented kids in Edmonton are being brought up in one of the WORST development systems the league seems to have. I can only imagine what Ryan Nugent-Hopkins would do in a system like Chicago's, or Eberle acting as the third man on the Benn - Seguin line, Yakupov in Washington with Ovie and Backstrom. Hall in Boston playing with Bergeron/Krejci...

At this point, I just hope they can all salvage good NHL careers and stay as healthy as possible.

I have nothing but respect for RNH for dropping the gloves, I'm sincerely sorry he, and so many other of these young, and amazingly talented kids in Edmonton are being brought up in one of the WORST development systems the league seems to have. I can only imagine what Ryan Nugent-Hopkins would do in a system like Chicago's, or Eberle acting as the third man on the Benn - Seguin line, Yakupov in Washington with Ovie and Backstrom. Hall in Boston playing with Bergeron/Krejci...

At this point, I just hope they can all salvage good NHL careers and stay as healthy as possible.

If RNH was a Hawk he'd probaly be a PPG easy making them even better. Good thing hes not! :)

I like the Nuge and Eberle...good honest, uber-talented western kids. Hope they heal up quick for their sake. Not at all partial to the Oilers, so hope they continue with their Eakins-led descent into the depth of the cellar before October is out. Hope Eakins and the chippy, lead with the knee Taylor Hall continue on with their love-fest.

Maybe is cause of the fight with Dan Hamhuis on saturday night? There coach isnt saying a lot even saying not from the fight but i bet it is cause Dan hit him hard more then once

All these injuries and the oilers are allready in trouble just a couple games in

Sorry if is wrong section or there is a topic on this

It is quite unfortunate that McDavid will forever be an Oiler.

That will haunt Vancouver for the next 20 years.

Eberle, Hall, and Hopkins don't want to leave Edmonton. They're happy with the $42M they got at the ages of 20/21.

They all look forward to making over $100M in career earnings while playing for last place.

It is quite unfortunate that McDavid will forever be an Oiler.

That will haunt Vancouver for the next 20 years.

no it won't

That makes Draisaitl their number 1 center?

The Oilers are in big trouble.

I guess Hall moves to the middle, what a mess of a team.

it's funny to see how effed up management is on that team. they only did it to themselves. at least calgary's handling thier rebuild a little better xD

Archived