The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ITUNES ICON IS RED?!?!?

Goat James

So I've been using iTunes since I don't know when and never has Apple found a way to disgust me this much before! I just updated my iTunes, and the icon that has always been blue is now red?!?!?! WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?! YOU KNOW WHO WORE RED CLOTHES? THE COMMIES. You know who else? The Nazis. I am seriously considering to buy an Android phone as soon as the stores open. I am disgusted.

316900h.jpg

Its clearly suffering from a strain of communistical nazi ebola.

AS long as the Ebola is gluten free I can handle it.

As for itunes ? Who the F still uses that ? Unless you have a junk pod lol. Worst media player there is quite frankly. The entire way itunes operates is a joke. When I want to transfer an album I want it in its original folder not broken up into all these dam sub folders. The whole having to format if you plug into another computer the terrible play back on compilations and continuous mixes lol. Screw itunes.

What's so good about the new iTunes anyways.... I'm still running on 11.1 and it works perfectly fine.. I didn't like the new change to their entire menu when I last updated it months ago and it got me all confused but I'm used to it now. I don't wanna update it because it works fine for me.

You know who else wore red?

red-dress-show-2012-celebrities__1328804

But thanks for creating a basically useless topic.

If you're talking about Karl he also spelt his name with an "x" not a "ks".

I figured the OP would figure it out eventually. No need to make him seem less intelligent than this thread already suggests.

Archived