The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL15 PS3 - Sim League - CDCSIM (17 teams left) - REVAMPED

Tangelos

CDCSIM

Sign-up & Discussion Thread

********************************************PLEASE READ********************************************

Hi all,

this is the new sign up/discussion thread for our GM Connected league currently at the beginning of November of year 1 (it's still early, so please join!).

If you would like to sign up, take a look at the available teams and please include your PSN name and Skype if you have one (since many of us use Skype to talk trade).

Commissioner Gordon: CDC: Tangelos, PSN: DJtrippleA
Governor 1: CDC: DollarAndADream

*** Accepting Governor Applications:

- Duties include approving trades and helping run the league.

This is a sim only league.

Be as close to a regular NHL GM as you can. The core of us have stuck together for the entire NHL 13 campaign simming over 23 seasons. We have many dedicated, loyal and honest players and are looking forward to an even more successful campaign with EA fixing some of the bugs from NHL 13.

We are only looking for serious long term GMs!

For trade negotiations we use CDC's PM feature and many of us use Skype for instant live messaging.

small.png
small.png
small.png
small.png - CDC: Pure GM, PSN: GMnation, Skype: PureGM
small.png
small.png - PSN: CloudHero777
small.png
small.png
small.png - CDC: awalk, PSN: Pieman420
small.png- CDC: Wendyrw, PSN: Austrian_T
small.png- CDC: darkcloud99, PSN: darkcloud-1987, Skype: andrew.policelli1
small.png
small.png
small.png
small.png - CDC: Tangelos, PSN: DJtrippleA, Skype: thatmotherpucker
small.png
small.png - CDC: DollarAndADream, PSN: travhave23
small.png - PSN: Da_Hero19
small.png
small.png
small.png- PSN: SvenskSenap, Skype: jonas_swe_karlskoga
small.png
small.png
small.png
small.png - PSN: darrenedmondson
small.png - PSN: partakhar
small.png
small.png- PSN: da_hero10
small.png
small.png- PSN: THE_OWTLAWZ

Season Schedule:

Every season will be 17 days in duration. 2 weeks of a month will be simmed in the morning and 2 weeks in the evening.
Day 1 October
Day 2 November
Day 3 December
Day 4 January
Day 5 Trade Deadline
Day 6 Day off for Trading
Day 7 End of Regular Season
Day 8 Conference Quarter-finals
Day 9 Conference Semi-finals
Day 10 Conference Finals
Day 11 Stanley Cup Finals
Day 12 Draft
Day 13 Resigning
Day 14 Resigning
Day 15 Resigning
Day 16 UFA
Day 17 UFA

RULES:

Rules are subject to change

Waivers are off and injuries are on.

1. Draft picks being traded must not be later than 2 years from the current year of simulation. for example, if we are in the 2015-2016 season, you cannot trade draft picks from the year 2018 and above. Only 2016 and 2017 draft picks can be traded.

2. During the free agency period, players must be signed to the term that they are asking. This is to avoid 1-yr 15M dollar type deals with the goal of signing them for cheap the following season. If you have money to spend that's fine but you must offer them the term they are asking.

3. After the free agency period (i.e start of the season) the remaining players from free agency can be signed to any term.

4. No renting players (players being returned after the season is over to the original team via trade)

6. Players in free agency that are asking for 2-way contracts must be given 2-way contracts (again this is to avoid 1-yr 15M dollar deals for a 4.5 star prospect)

7. No trading with CPU teams.

8. Must be active during re-sign phase.

9. Trades must be submitted via PM before I can approve them in game. Include both DollarAndADream and Tangelos in the PM if you would like a faster response. If either of us approve the trade, I will accept it in game.

10. Given this is a SIM league only, no games can be played. However, you are allowed to watch games against the CPU or another Human GM if you want.

League news:

I was thinking of just doing one 2 week simulation a day until the other hardcore gms get the game and join, that way they won't be missing as much. I still want to sim for those in the league but we will only do a half month a day until this league kicks into high gear.

Thoughts?

League news:

I was thinking of just doing one 2 week simulation a day until the other hardcore gms get the game and join, that way they won't be missing as much. I still want to sim for those in the league but we will only do a half month a day until this league kicks into high gear.

Thoughts?

League news:

Thoughts?

I am down for this

League news:

Thoughts?

Sounds fine with me.

Archived