BUFFALO at LOS ANGELES (10:30 PM)
COLUMBUS at SAN JOSE (10:30 PM)

October 24:

DALLAS at NEW JERSEY (7:00 PM)
TAMPA BAY at WINNIPEG (8:00 PM)
VANCOUVER at COLORADO (9:00 PM)
CAROLINA at EDMONTON (9:30 PM)
COLUMBUS at ANAHEIM (10:00 PM)

Patrik Nemeth will miss the entire 2014-2015 NHL season after an arm laceration.

Geez. When it's severe enough to cause him to miss the rest of the season from this early on, and possibly even the playoffs, I don't think them calling it a "laceration" truly covers it. Though they're not saying anything more specific, given that he's had surgery and the length of assumed recovery time, I'm guessing there was significant muscle damage. Ick!

Best wishes to him for a full recovery!

Not that it's a huge deal, but I would probably add "All times in EST" before the schedule.

Anyways, it's the long (at least in my opinion) overdue debut of Jonathan Drouin. To make things better, he's starting his career against the Oilers defense. Hope to see the kid put up points tonight! : )

"The Tampa Bay Lightning recalled left wing Jonathan Drouin from the Syracuse Crunch of the American Hockey League, but will not insert him into the lineup Monday against the Edmonton Oilers."

Nooooo!

Not that it's a huge deal, but I would probably add "All times in EST" before the schedule.

Anyways, it's the long (at least in my opinion) overdue debut of Jonathan Drouin. To make things better, he's starting his career against the Oilers defense. Hope to see the kid put up points tonight! : )

"The Tampa Bay Lightning recalled left wing Jonathan Drouin from the Syracuse Crunch of the American Hockey League, but will not insert him into the lineup Monday against the Edmonton Oilers."

Nooooo!

You want to give a young kid confidence? Let him play against Edmonton.

Maybe Stevie Y is worried he'll light up Edm and get cocky.

So this Lightning vs Oilers game has been pretty boring given all of the talent.

Drouin has had himself a good game. He has really showcased his excellent on-ice vision and he looks real confident out there. Constantly pouncing on pucks and simply doesn't look out of place. Though, it is the Oilers... Still, not a bad debut so far.

On the downside, his line with Johnson and Filppula has had a couple of shifts stuck in their own zone.

Archived