The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Avengers 2 trailer leaked early

Lychees

Leaked.. right.

Avengers came out in April 2012, their first full fledged public trailer for Avengers was released around October 2011. Before that, everything was under lock and key.

Makes for great marketing I guess.

Will still watch trailer and the movie, without thinking it was really "leaked" unintentionally.

Looks terrible like the first one.

Chalk it down in the same category of bad movies as Transformers.

Can't see why you'd say this - and I've seen ALL the Transformer movies, minus the last one (with Mark Wahlberg). Shia Lebeouf is horrible and the scripts were terriawful.

The Avengers is a lot more entertaining and the actors badly outperform any of the Transformer movies with regards to "acting".

Plus, there's a lot more likeable characters.

Transformer Movies all have great CGI and graphics - and the Avengers is no slouch, but it tries not to overdo the action.

Have you seen The Avengers?

The latest X-Men set a high bar for Quicksilver. Evan Peters Quicksilver, although not much like the comic book version, will be tough to beat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5KYw5Ane20

Well being the monkey consumer I am apparently, I want to see how they tie all that in with Scarlet and Quick as any serious deviation from the Marvel universe will have serious anger being raised from the big comic crowd

something to keep the monkey consumers happy

I always love the pretentious elitist presence that you have on these boards.

Can't say I like where the storyline goes after this.. may be the last Avengers I watch.

It's a lot darker than I expected.

Why does it turn you off? I'm still going to watch it for the characters and see where they're going to take it.

Well being the monkey consumer I am apparently, I want to see how they tie all that in with Scarlet and Quick as any serious deviation from the Marvel universe will have serious anger being raised from the big comic crowd

They already have Ultron without Ant Man. Isn't that already a deviation?

I always love the pretentious elitist presence that you have on these boards.

It's a lot darker than I expected.

Why does it turn you off? I'm still going to watch it for the characters and see where they're going to take it.

Italics: That's his schtick, if you post opinion and don't care about his opinion, he follows you around the boards trying harder.

Bold: The "dark" theme is becoming too cliche (I think DC movies did enough of it), the new apocalypse is a joke, then there's the politically correct themes regarding Thor and Cap that I already addressed in other topics. Marvel is really becoming a joke, and I'm usually pretty tolerant of mainstream movies.

After next year, gotta find other films to use most of the free SCENE movies I rack up from swiping plastic.

They already have Ultron without Ant Man. Isn't that already a deviation?

Yes and no, there's variations where Ant Man isn't in the initials depending on which storyline you follow, but in those of course Scarlet Witch is a bad guy under the control of (no spoilers) and Quicksilver is part of the Avengers tag along to rescue her.

Archived