To Edmonton: David Savard, Artem Anisimov

To Columbus: Nail Yakupov

OR

To Edmonton: Sami Vatanen/Hampus Lindholm

To Anaheim: Nail Yakupov

OR

To Edmonton: Craig Smith, Mattias Ekholm

To Nashville: Nail Yakupov

...what do you guys think of those scenarios? All the trades, Oilers get in return either a young NHL dman that has lost his step or a young NHL dman + a relatively young NHL 2nd line centre. Since those are positions of need, they get that in all proposals imo and the other teams can all afford it, a pretty good hockey trade.

If you were Edmonton, would you consider that fair value and if so, which one would you take :huh:

To Edmonton: Jake Gardiner

To Toronto: Yakupov

OR

To Edmonton: Adam Larsson

To New Jersey: Nail Yakupov

OR

OR

To Edmonton: Sami Vatanen/Hampus Lindholm

To Anaheim: Nail Yakupov

OR

...what do you guys think of those scenarios? All the trades, Oilers get in return either a young NHL dman that has lost his step or a young NHL dman + a relatively young NHL 2nd line centre. Since those are positions of need, they get that in all proposals imo and the other teams can all afford it, a pretty good hockey trade.

If you were Edmonton, would you consider that fair value and if so, which one would you take :huh:

In my opinion there all of fair value. At least compared to every other proposal in this section of CDC.

I wouldn't trade Lindholm for Yak, ever. Probably not Gardiner either...but depends on a team's needs I guess. Detroit would do well with a little guy like him and all that offensive upside. He needs a better coach and some structure to succeed in this league, and Detroit is the place for that IMO.

Larsson alone does not get you Yak.

I think CBJ might have the right pieces to grab him though. One of: Wennberg, Dano, Rychel and a defenseman?

CBJ does have the pieces but I think Edmonton would want young NHLers. Already have too many of the prospects but need solid roster players to help them transition. Dman(s) or a a top 6 centre are their areas of need I assume.

CBJ will most likely still be gun shy on russian players after being burnt so hard twice

I state again

MTL to play with Galchenyuk, getting someone like Eller and a solid D prospect + a pick in return

Islanders to play with Strome or Tavares, getting someone like Nielson a d prospect + in return

Pitts to play with Malkin, getting a solid D prospect + in return

Washington because...well seriously don't all the russians play in Wash?

I do think the Larsson deal is intriguing, Larsson and a 2nd + say a late round pick in the 6th or 7th round is truly feasible and would make sense for both teams.

To Edmonton: Jake Gardiner

To Toronto: Yakupov

EDM gets fleeced.

To Edmonton: Adam Larsson

To New Jersey: Nail Yakupov

EDM gets fleeced.

Columbus needs to add a little.

Nashville needs to add a little.