The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Clash of clans- CDC clan

Langdon Algur

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How active is this clan? Im pretty active and will join.

Very active. We only war every Thursday (taking Xmas off) but donations are always up. Members who don't participate in wars are oftened kicked. I'm the clan leader, 'dave' in the game. Remember clan name has changed to happycanuck.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys bad news my phone just broke and is in for repairs and stupidly I didn't back up my base anywhere else. I will likely have to miss this war, sorry to let the clan down. Can some please pass this message on in clan chat for me.

-'dave'

What's the clan called? May join possibly. Have seen like 6 different names in this thread :lol:

Id love to join! Do you have to be at a certain town hall level to join? I'm only at townhall 5

I see you've joined. You don't need to be a certain town hall. Just need to be active and try your best in war once you qualify. You're quite low on the clan roster so in tomorrow's war you probably will be sitting out. We have 32 members which means the top 30 will make it into a 30 vs 30 war. My advice to you is to focus on upgrading all your defenses and stuff as high as you can before upgrading your town hall again. That way you'll end up with a much stronger base later on.

I see you've joined. You don't need to be a certain town hall. Just need to be active and try your best in war once you qualify. You're quite low on the clan roster so in tomorrow's war you probably will be sitting out. We have 32 members which means the top 30 will make it into a 30 vs 30 war. My advice to you is to focus on upgrading all your defenses and stuff as high as you can before upgrading your town hall again. That way you'll end up with a much stronger base later on.

Thanks, I will do that! What are everybody's names?

It seems Taco kicked you overnight. His reasoning was that you didn't communicate in clan chat and requested a lot of troops without ever donating any. Being a team player is an important part of the clan so those 2 issues often get people booted,

We used to vote before kicking members instead of one person deciding on their own. Starting to miss those days.

I've been reading the boards as a guest for a couple of years now but after stumbling upon this thread I had to join. It appears the clan's now invite-only, is there any way I could get in on this? Town hall level 7, have progressed fairly fast since I got it like two months ago.

We've been looking to expand our numbers a bit with some quality players so welcome aboard. I'm not sure how to add you though. If you search for HappyCanuck. is there a Join button? What's your name in the game? If we can get you in the clan before 2 PST tomorrow you should make it into the war.

We've been looking to expand our numbers a bit with some quality players so welcome aboard. I'm not sure how to add you though. If you search for HappyCanuck. is there a Join button? What's your name in the game? If we can get you in the clan before 2 PST tomorrow you should make it into the war.

I don't think I saw one, it seems to be invite-only. My username on there is MikeHoncho. I'll try again on the clan joining too

Edit: success, sorta. Sent a request to join the clan, not sure who that'll be directed to though.

Archived