The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Free Advice From BananaMash Thread

BananaMash

What is it like to be gay?

I am personally not homosexual, but my buddy who is says it's pretty much like being straight but more difficult to find dates in places outside of gay bars or online because it's difficult to tell who is/isn't gay sometimes.

I think TS is mad at me, how do I win his heart back?

A bucket full of fried shrimp, a case of craft beer, and a dozen roses should do the job.

Is it racist, small minded or bigotry to attack secular belief systems on the basis of being bad ideas?

That depends on how good your grammar is while attacking the secular belief systems tbh.

Where do babies come from?

I'm still trying to figure that one myself. I'm pretty sure it comes from putting the wiener in the wiener receptacle and releasing baby liquid. That's why the pull-out method is God's number one choice of contraceptive.

Do you prefer your hair in pigtails or braided when it's getting yanked for fun?

Assuming you are indirectly asking for yourself, I prefer pigtails because it makes me feel like a motorcycle.

How do I get people to love me.

You have to act incredibly alpha all the time, it's best if you start talking down to people and also quit showering.

Should I continue to the next episode of Gilmore Girls or go to sleep?

Yes

Should I go with the soup or the spaghetti?

Soup. I'm not big on either of those choices though.

advice thread.. not an AMA..

was debating on what to ask for advice on but I think that BM has lost interest in this thread.

anyway, glad to see you're still alive, BM! hope classes are going well

Nuh-uh, I just fell asleep. Classes are going good right now though, hope everything is good with you as well my friend.

How do you take that first step?

You basically just have to come to the point where you want it enough for the nerves, worries, and all that crap not to matter anymore. Throw yourself into it. It might be a failure in the end, but at least you know you went for it.

Is Twitter a good way to find dates?

If I tag her with some friends, does that mean I get some action if she retweets?

As long as you use enough heart emojis you should be okay. The optimal number is 4.

ты перевести это?

Я сделал перевести его , но это было скучно

Archived