The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kassian for Hodgson now ?

Guest Cuporbust2

Guest Cuporbust2

Now that Hodgson is basically crappin the bed this year, would u trade cody for zack strait up if he was still here?

Cody is basically useless if he is not scoring. He has however proved he can score at the NHL level to some degree. Zack on the other hand can still hit , fight and check. Personally I would go with zack.

Thoughts ?

Guest Cuporbust2

Both are having average seasons.

However Hodgson at 4.25 mil having 2 points and being a minus 8 is pretty bad.

Yeah that's the big thing for me. Zack is still useful when not scoring. Hodgson is basically useless.

I'm hoping Horvat doesn't go the same direction as Hodgson as he developes

Guest Cuporbust2

Just stop :sadno:

Always find it funny no matter what topic some clown goes through all the threads making idiotic posts about them. Should we make never ending discussions about how awesome the new coach is or the Sedins ? Is a discussion board chief. There are plenty to choose from. Take a hike u don't like this one.

Thanks for being useless ,kinda like Hodgson is to a scoring line, or a dressing room. Take care now.

I got two words for you too......peace out.

Guest Cuporbust2

Hodgson is also playing for a pretty bad team. Re visit this trade in another couple of years when Buffalo gets McDavid.

That's true.

Guest Cuporbust2

True?

What would make anyone think that Hodgson will do any better if/when McDavid arrives? That would only move Hodgson (who's almost a scratch) even further down the depth chart.

I meant true he plays for a crappy team. Reality is though good players make bad teams better. He ain't seeming to be doin that.

Guest Cuporbust2

Cody and Zack need to find some consitency, neither has shown that yet. So really its a moot point

Well half the threads on here are moot points. Just somethin to chat about. Yeah the both need consistancy , but as is stands , was curious if cdc thinks we still lost out big as everyone was crying for a long time.

I think we are seeing Cody is not the superstar he was pumped up to be. Maybe Zack ain't either , but I'd rather have What Zack brings then was Cody doesn't. At least Zack ain't a spoiled brat and can still be useful when he's not putting up points. Just thoughts.

Archived