The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Women's 4 Nations Cup

Plum

Not sure how many watched this but Canada just beat USA coming back from 2-1 to win 3-2 in regulation with 5 mins left. It's a tournament for player evaulation but also with some experienced players in it.

Some Canadians who played at 2014 Sochi: Johnston, Spooner, Jenner, Wakefield, Irwin, Larocque, Rougeau, Fortino, Watchorn.

4 teams involved are Canada, Finland, Sweden and the United States. #1 in the standings faces #2 for gold and #3 and #4 play for bronze. Canada has 6 pts, USA and Finland have 3, Sweden has 0. One more game left, Canada vs Finland and USA vs Sweden.

I love international hockey and beating the Americans so I'm watching this tournament.

2 Observations.

1) It was such a shock hearing the name 'Natalie Spooner' in the highlights after watching her for so long on the Amazing Race Canada. It's almost weird seeing her play hockey again.

2) The Americans have a player whose last name is Darkangelo, like 'Dark Angel'. That's a creepy name.

Was at the game tickets were only 20 bucks and wow I sure got my moneys worth outta it. 5 rows up to the side of the net in the shootout perfect angle to watch it all unfold and an unreal crowd atmosphere. Awesome game but we were outworked the Americans played great but we came out on top,I sure don't have a voice anymore!

Archived