The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Miller is a Stud!

kill_the_avs2

Miller...zen master extraordinaire. Did he give up any rebounds tonight? Limiting second chances around the goal mouth area...who would've thought that would make such a difference? (Rhetorical question with a touch of sarcasm and a slight poke at our past elite goalies...need not be answered). And man, having a goalie able to skate and play the puck makes such a huge difference for the transition game (another slight poke at our past tenders who played the puck like a hot potato).

Miller is looking like THE UFA SIGNING of the off-season.

Who'd you rather have...Vrbata or Iginla? Looking like Jarome did us a favor by rejecting Linden's offer.

Bonino & Sbisa & McCann - or - Kesler...14 games into the new season and it looks like Kesler did us a favor as well by wanting to go to Anaheim, and Anaheim only.

Looking like JB's moves made is all gold.

I feel better about Millers 6 million, when i see what Fleury just signed for. Its also nice that we have such a calm, confident goalie back there... We arent accustomed to a goalie starting 10-1, because Luongo was a notoriously slow starter. I have Eastern friends who don't like Miller that say wait till he starts to crack.. but I honestly dont see it happening!

That performance he put on today.. was one of the better goalie performances I've seen from a Canuck in a while

Well Buffalo to St.Louis in an instant mid season isn't really a chance. No time to settle in, get used to the team/opponents/get a feel of things..

He's a goalie, not a forward playing with new line mates or a defensemen playing with a new d partner. Goalie nets and the crease are the same in the East and West. And he went from one of the worst teams to a top team with the best defense in the league, and was great in the regular season with the Blues.

Playoffs were different story. Blues overall underachieved and facing the Hawks didn't help.

Let's ride the high while it lasts! Obviously, this is a hot streak, but it sure is fun to watch. Going 10 in 11 is no easy feat, but if he can maintain a lot of his consistency we could win more games than we lose this season. That's an exciting prospect.

Miller...zen master extraordinaire. Did he give up any rebounds tonight? Limiting second chances around the goal mouth area...who would've thought that would make such a difference? (Rhetorical question with a touch of sarcasm and a slight poke at our past elite goalies...need not be answered). And man, having a goalie able to skate and play the puck makes such a huge difference for the transition game (another slight poke at our past tenders who played the puck like a hot potato).

Miller is looking like THE UFA SIGNING of the off-season.

Who'd you rather have...Vrbata or Iginla? Looking like Jarome did us a favor by rejecting Linden's offer.

Bonino & Sbisa & McCann - or - Kesler...14 games into the new season and it looks like Kesler did us a favor as well by wanting to go to Anaheim, and Anaheim only.

Looking like JB's moves made is all gold.

Dude chill out its only November.

Archived