The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] CANUCKS @ DUCKS - November 9th, 6:00PM PST - City TV with JIM HUGHSON! - GO NUCKS GO!

2SKATES1STICK

**lineups will be updated when confirmed, looks like Lack should start?? and Anahiem's lineup will shuffle. maybe Jensen??? **

click the pic to zoom on your favourite mugshots! (CHECK HIGGY'S ABS!!!!!!)

ducks.jpg

MAKE SOME NNOOOIIISSSEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we get a (formerly)DJ DAVE !!!!WOOOOO!!!! End of the road trip and our boys in blue have just one stop before coming home. Splitting games against the other two California teams puts us in a position to come away with 6/8 points on this road trip.

GAME NOTES

The Nucks are playing their second game in as many nights, while Anaheim's star duo has been battling the flu recently. Vrbata left the bench early in the third after the Carter goal, probably to prevent aggravating his injury - get better Radim!!

On this day last year, Tostito pwnd

Remember this piece of Burr-din-ery?!

Or how about the most epic Canucks shootout ever!!

(what a Swede shot to win it!!)

I... I don't even... - Well he's back in their lineup... :bigblush:

dirty-anaheim-ducks-3.jpg

#winning :towel:

Screen_Shot_2014_11_08_at_1_19_51_PM.png

!!!!!!!GO NUCKS GO!!!!!!!!

Jim Hughson is a really good commentator... but when he is paired with Craig Simpson, there's nothing he can do to make it enjoyable to listen to the commentating.

I'm a Canucks fan, I'd rather listen to fellow Canuck homer John Garrett than to listen to Hughson if he is paired up with Simpson.

Games against Anaheim are always entertaining, for better or for worse. I still remember that Halloween game that we won 7-6 in a 13 round shootout. High scoring or low scoring as long as we can keep it close I'll be happy.

EDIT: Found it!

EDIT: It's in the OP, I'm blind.

One thing I noticed was that if Vey was still with LA, he would not have been able to crack the LA's lineup as a center. And, I think he is not good enough as a center (at least not yet) to play against teams that are deep at center like LA or even Anaheim.

If Vrbata is not fit to go,

Sedin-Sedin-Jensen

Higgins-Bonino-Vey

Matthias-Horvat-Burrows

Dorsett-Richardson-Hansen

Send Horvat out against Getzlaf for a few shifts, let's see how he does. Also, Kesler against the Sedins will be another viewing point.

Archived