The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Nucks 2, Kesler 1

TheRussianRocket.

Only blemish is that Kesler was able to completely shutdown Henrik.

Also, I was hoping Jensen and Horvat would play more. Jensen looked lively so I don't know why he wasn't on the first line when Hansen failed to generate any offence alongside the Sedins.

I really like Hansen but I think he is best utilized in a checking role. Great checker, not much of an offensive player.

I'd almost guarantee you wouldn't be saying that if Vrbata was playing tonight. Henrik made some solid plays and Ol' Stone Hands couldnt bury them, but Vrbata almost certainly would have.

I'd almost guarantee you wouldn't be saying that if Vrbata was playing tonight. Henrik made some solid plays and Ol' Stone Hands couldnt bury them, but Vrbata almost certainly would have.

to be honest, i saw some aggression from one of the Sedins. That was nice to see.

Again with the excuses. Canucks suck when they lose, when they win, pile on the excuses. Other team's hurt, never mind Vancouver's injuries, never mind the 6 games in 9 days in 6 different cities. Oh, the Ducks outplayed them, never mind the 35-29 shot advantage for the Canucks. Always with the excuses, yeesh.

Both the haters and Kesler can suck my nards. They earned this one.

"Overall on trip we weren't good enough, but we battled hard. We have to be better" - Desjardins

B2Dk7WJCUAE9nOj.jpg

dont get all butt hurt is that you cory if his gf was hot i woulda done same thing dont hate the player hate the game ryan kesler was a good second line center for us and even tho he wanted out he still played hard for us for 11 yrs if he gets a cup in cali il be happy for him. In long term we got a second line center thats much younger signed much cheaper for a extra yr and a decent hard nosed 5/6 dman and a really good prospect in mccann that might end up being better than alll players involved for a aging center that gets injured a bunch. thanks for the win rk17!

You don't "do" your teammates or friends girlfriends man. I mean looking past that and the fact that he is married with a kid, he is a professional sports player I'm sure he can get a lot of attractive women, he doesnt need to play that crap.

Well....I went to the game, but was late, so I arrived with 7:00 to go in the second. Started watching everything seemed fine. The action was good, the crowd was into it and I was just glad to out of traffic.

Then in the 3rd the game ground to a halt, no flow, no action, atmosphere in the building died,

What the hell happened? I have loved every game this year win or lose. This is my first time seeing the team live this year and I felt like I was watching a totally different one than I had seen on TV.

I did notice some trap positioning during the period, but not enough to convince me the Canucks were responsible, also not having seen the entire game, I can't speak to how the whole thing flowed.

By this point it should be obvious that I care more about good hockey then I do about whether the Canucks win or lose,

So what did it look like on TV? And if you agree with my perception of events (or don't) what the hell happened?

You don't "do" your teammates or friends girlfriends man. I mean looking past that and the fact that he is married with a kid, he is a professional sports player I'm sure he can get a lot of attractive women, he doesnt need to play that crap.

I really don't believe that rumor. If you look back, it pops up whenever a player is disliked by fans.

There are a few that were legit (Confirmed by parties involved) but this rumor just smells like BS to me.

Great win tonight!. First was pretty even. But we absolutely dominated the 2nd and 3rd .would have been over in regulation had it not been for there goalie who made some ridiculous saves. Also to the posters saying we were outplayed what Game were you watching?

Big home stand coming up again. Hopefully a few of the banged up guys can play. GCG!

Love ya Kes. Hope for the best in Cali. One of my fav Canucks, poured your heart out the time you were here and played like a warrior. Although you've flipped a chapter in your book, I respect all that you did here and honestly, you were entitled to that decision so I wish you the best.

...as fun as it was beating you today, will always be a Canuck to me! :)

How about 3rd game in 4 nights, playing our back-up, and missing our 1st line RW too?

And down a bottom 4 defenseman, and two important bottom 6 forwards.

If we would have lost no one would have accepted the "we were injured" excuse, so why do we say the same thing about the Ducks.

Love ya Kes. Hope for the best in Cali. One of my fav Canucks, poured your heart out the time you were here and played like a warrior. Although you've flipped a chapter in your book, I respect all that you did here and honestly, you were entitled to that decision so I wish you the best.

...as fun as it was beating you today, will always be a Canuck to me! :)

Yeah, I'm with you on that,

Archived