Markstrom/Lack

jensen

kassian

To Van:

Eberle

2015 3rd Cbj

To Cbj:

Fasth

Benning has shown he will trade to division. Also edmonton has to make a trade and shake things up. Idk about our salary situation but if needed throw cbj hansen for a cheaper depth guy as a salart dump and make room for our prospects.

Sedin sedin vrbata

burrows bonino eberle

Solid top 6 still have great depth. Also upgrade 2nd PP unit

I don't know why there's a goalie swap in there at all. We could just make a trade with Columbus separately if we wanted to go that route.

But then we're left looking at a Jensen and Kassian for Eberle trade, and clearly that won't work.

Eberle make to much money and is small no thanks I'd rather have kassian not sure why we'd wanna get smaller Jensen and markstrom and a 3rd for pulock or bowey please

sbisa and mattias for a 1st rounder

hansen for a 3rd and 4th

next yrs team

Sedin sedin vrbata

shinkaruk bonino higgins

kassian horvat virtanen (crunch line)

burrows gaunce dorsett

kenins

edler tanev

hamhuis pulock/bowey

bieska stanton

corrado

miller

lack

Eberle make to much money and is small no thanks I'd rather have kassian not sure why we'd wanna get smaller Jensen and markstrom and a 3rd for pulock or bowey please

hansen for a 3rd and 4th

next yrs team

Sedin sedin vrbata

shinkaruk bonino higgins

burrows gaunce dorsett

kenins

edler tanev

hamhuis pulock/bowey

bieska stanton

corrado

miller

lack

Sbisa and Matthias for a 1st rounder, Lmao, you can't be serious?

hansen for a 3rd and 4th

next yrs team

Sedin sedin vrbata

shinkaruk bonino higgins

burrows gaunce dorsett

kenins

edler tanev

hamhuis pulock/bowey

bieska stanton

corrado

miller

lack

Eberle is too small and makes too much money??

So judging by that, if patrick kane was willing to come here we should say no? Hes the same size as eberle.

c'mon man who would you ratheron our second line. Higgins or eberle

And your matthias+sbisa trade for a 1st would not work. Especially with this years deep draft. Plus wed be losing 2 players which would hurt our depth drastically

Bad trade IMO.

I mean Edmonton probably would cough up Eberle for that haul. Two good young PF's, one of whom has snarl and a legit young goaltender. I even like Eberle. They get bigger, a whole lot deeper.

But with Vrbata on our roster do we need that Eberle type of sniper at the expense of all the young players with both size and talent we can project on our roster this year? And probably next?? (Virtanen is prob a 2016/17 arrival IMO)

We also need size to compete in our division and are not really having trouble scoring this year. Its not that Eberle might not command that type of return, its just not a trade we should make.

Bad trade IMO.

I mean Edmonton probably would cough up Eberle for that haul. Two good young PF's, one of whom has snarl and a legit young goaltender. I even like Eberle. They get bigger, a whole lot deeper.

But with Vrbata on our roster do we need that Eberle type of sniper at the expense of all the young players with both size and talent we can project on our roster this year? And probably next?? (Virtanen is prob a 2016/17 arrival IMO)

We also need size to compete in our division and are not really having trouble scoring this year. Its not that Eberle might not command that type of return, its just not a trade we should make.

I respectfully disagree with you.

Edmonton will not make this trade because it does not fit any of their prime needs.

They need # 1s at the 3 most important positions, not bottom 6 wingers and a G prospect/backup.

And in what world is Jensen a Power Forward?

He does not have near the grit necessary for that role.

Just take a peek at his PIMs throughout his career.

To Nj:

Bieksa/hansen or Markstrom/Lack (if theyd prefer goalie)

Subban

4th

To Van:

Larsson

Nj get vet defender or a winger who IMO would shine in the east, and a prospect who is a gamble (a good gamble by his stats this year) only because of his size. Plus a draft pick.

Van gets a Nhl ready d prospect that we are in dire need of

IMO both teams win trade but considering other teams interest in larsson would this be enough?

Thoughts?

To Nj:

Bieksa/hansen or Markstrom/Lack (if theyd prefer goalie)

Subban

4th

To Van:

Larsson

Nj get vet defender or a winger who IMO would shine in the east, and a prospect who is a gamble (a good gamble by his stats this year) only because of his size. Plus a draft pick.

Van gets a Nhl ready d prospect that we are in dire need of

IMO both teams win trade but considering other teams interest in larsson would this be enough?

Thoughts?

After reviewin my proposal perhaps:

Markstrom/Lack

Bieksa/Hansen

Subban

2016 3rd

For

Larsson

2015 3rd

Archived