The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Request] Leon Draisaitl Sig

not really incognito =p anyone (left) from that era (including deb and stealth) knows i'm back, but it's such a small list to where only shiznak and gbassi know those days. i'm mostly in white noise but surface in canucks talk and other places now and then. that year of 2007 has almost no one left from the names i listed previous =p

not really incognito =p anyone (left) from that era (including deb and stealth) knows i'm back, but it's such a small list to where only shiznak and gbassi know those days. i'm mostly in white noise but surface in canucks talk and other places now and then. that year of 2007 has almost no one left from the names i listed previous =p

remember those CDC Police Times

C.O.O.P. and P.O.O.P. as opposite

my love affair with yuz ...lol

this weird Sergei Makarov Guy

The Ukrainian Canuck

and more ......

miss those times :(

remember those CDC Police Times

C.O.O.P. and P.O.O.P. as opposite

my love affair with yuz ...lol

this weird Sergei Makarov Guy

The Ukrainian Canuck

and more ......

miss those times :(

lolz DOOP

POOP were the rejects who weren't good enough for the DOOP army ;D

UC was probably the most successful troll CDC has ever had. the sergei makarov/popcorn_shrimp dupe was when when i was on my way out. i've always wondered what happened to yuz. i know chiklets posts every 4-6 months, but that girl clique of chikz, yuz, lovekesler and rinslet have all moved on

i'd say more modern guys like DeNiro is just like serge2k from back in those days and TOmaplelaughs is trying pretty hard to be like flinch

lolz DOOP

POOP were the rejects who weren't good enough for the DOOP army ;D

UC was probably the most successful troll CDC has ever had. the sergei makarov/popcorn_shrimp dupe was when when i was on my way out. i've always wondered what happened to yuz. i know chiklets posts every 4-6 months, but that girl clique of chikz, yuz, lovekesler and rinslet have all moved on

i'd say more modern guys like DeNiro is just like serge2k from back in those days and TOmaplelaughs is trying pretty hard to be like flinch

according her facebook acc yuz is well

we were in contact till 2013 or so ..well just a few pm´s here @ cdc

the "love affair" finally ended early 2008 and chatting with her dropped totally down since she had a new boyfriend

and then she moved to toronto for some years ...now she´s back in BC since 2013 or so

i sended her a Team Deutschland Jersey in 2012

now i´m still waiting for some sabres stuff she got me when she lived in toronto area

i guess i ll never get this stuff ...lol

maybe you won't see that stuff =p speaking of TDW, the last time i heard from her was back in 2009, when i was on the UCBJB, when we got back in contact via email, she disappeared because of school

honestly, i'd say 2007 was probably the most interesting year on cdc despite all of the 2003/2004 dinosaurs would say otherwise, buti was around for those times as well and it was no different than 2007. just different time, different crowd and the 2007 crowd was the best this site's ever had

you got a 4 week ban for posting boobs AND making a dupe? relics is banned until the year 290,000 for posting an old lady flipping the bird and a music video containing nothing but F-bombs =p and cutting a promo on how the place was being run, but that's because of the DOOP movement there were as many mods as there were xD

well even during my time here in 2007, was because i was going through some serious drug issues and trying to get myself clean, which is why i had 19,000 posts in under a year, by december 2007 or whatever it was. i rarely went out because i was just going to get in to trouble. after the summer i started to get help with my demons, so i started to post less and less over the months, and i took up graphic art (making sigs) and i turned into a huge asshole.

with the amount of posts i had in december, it took about 2 months for me to get that final 1000 posts for it to be a spectacle on here. really, i quit cdc in april/may 2008 because it took way too much of my time, when i was trying to get myself clean and just wanted to go out with a bang. my 20,000th post was a spectacle, so i wanted me getting myself banned to be just as big

i could write this big huge thing about how significant 2007 was for cdc and myself personally, and spiritually, and my "character" as cymbaline/daybreak/relics on here but there are so few here left from those days. the kind of person i am now, is a shell of who i was as "relics" and that's a good thing

when i came back in 2011, i was given the choice to come back as relics, but i chose my then username (which would become TS/discord) because i felt i was mature enough to return here

but then again, i still have a bit of an edge to myself-- that's just who i am ;D

Archived