The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Going to first Canucks game

Birdman of Abbotsford

I'm a long time fan and have been reading these forums for a couple of years now but I'm going to my first ever Canucks game December 20th vs. Calgary.

I bought tickets to section 109, row 25. I chose these seats because they fit my price range and the Canucks are in the offensive end more. I've heard the seats are pretty good overall anywhere in Rogers Arena but just wondering how this section/row is?

My main question is how accessible would these seats be from the gates and how close are the places to get beer/food from this row/section?

Thanks in advance!

I'm a long time fan and have been reading these forums for a couple of years now but I'm going to my first ever Canucks game December 20th vs. Calgary.

I bought tickets to section 109, row 25. I chose these seats because they fit my price range and the Canucks are in the offensive end more. I've heard the seats are pretty good overall anywhere in Rogers Arena but just wondering how this section/row is?

My main question is how accessible would these seats be from the gates and how close are the places to get beer/food from this row/section?

Thanks in advance!

my mom took me to a game in 2012 I was in section 109 too it has a really good view but I can't remember like the food and stuff places nearby but, have fun.

Food & beer will be easy to find.

Make sure you leave 1-2 minutes before the end of each period if you want to get in line first unless if you don't mind waiting in line.

Not necessary most of the time. As long as you don't wait after the period is over, then you have enough time. The only lines that are bad are the washroom lines.

Archived