The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Fight] Milan Lucic vs Dalton Prout

AriGold

the guy trips on prouts glove and stick first and it puts him off balance prout takes advantage and labels him and lucic only drops to a knee and slips as his knee lands on prouts stick... prout is just lucky that was the end of the game.

Cognitive dissonance at work

Actually, that sums up the majority of your posts.

see what you want to see but Lucic had both feet firmly planted when he got tagged.

the guy trips on prouts glove and stick first and it puts him off balance prout takes advantage and labels him and lucic only drops to a knee and slips as his knee lands on prouts stick... prout is just lucky that was the end of the game.

Thanks for your expert analysis Howard Cossell..

You can't walk up to a guy, who's 100% ready to throw down (Gloves off in a hurry), grab him by the shoulders and expect him to wait for you take off your gloves.

Lucic gets himself in these situations day in and day out, he isn't fooling anyone when he acts like he wasn't ready. He probably watches that video and feels embarassed for actin' a fool.

Well, As someone who has been cold cocked before I'm not big on taunting, cause what goes around comes around,

Respect to both guys: Dalton for for throwing a true "Golden shot"(The way it connected was a thing of beauty) and to Lucic for taking it (Didn't lie around on the ice pretending to be dead)

I expect there may be some truth to the wrist injury story, didn't look like Lucic was himself before the shot, that's not to say the outcome would have been any different, just that Lucic didn't react the way he normally does.

That having been said and in keeping with my "What goes around comes around" statement, Maybe Lucic knows how Komasarik felt when Mikes shoulder popped out mid fight and Lucic kept nailing him, though he was essentially incapable of throwing any counters once the dislocation occurred. Komaserik was too proud to go down on his own and Luicic took full advantage of the situation. raining punches onto what was a sitting duck and taunting him afterwards,

Maybe Milan will learn to have a little more respect for his opponents, now that he has been made to look silly.

Bruins trade for Gadzdic, I'm calling it.

Jeramy Jacobs is not going to like this,

Lucic vs. Prout round #1

http://video.bruins.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=499175

Pretty even but you can tell Lucic knows he underestimated Prout, may be why he wanted no part of him tonight.

Round #3 is going to be a classic, we're talking Dave Manson vs. Scott Stevens type main event,

Probably the greatest "main event" hockey fight ever, I get chills when they skate out to center ice and the crowd starts to go insane,

I can't stand the commentators on NESN. He says, "Lucic knocked down to one knee". He clearly got knocked on his a*s. They also didn't even mention the cheap shot that Lucic took after the refs got ahold of Prout. Had the situation been reersed, they would have shown slo-mo close-ups while shouting to the stars above that the other player should be suspended. Damn, I can't stand Boston.

The owner (Jacobs) is from Buffalo and still lives here in the off season. He donates millions upon millions in the city so I can't say anything bad about him though.

Tax write-offs!

Dont being giving that guy too much credit. It's always been about buying-up or ingratiating new friends to influence people, so as to call-in favors that will eventually get him MORE power & MORE money! At least that's the way he's been working his BOG Chairman gig in the NHL for a long time now,...and he's got that job virtually locked-up for himself in perpetuity.

If that's the case, why does Lucic throw his glove?

I'll tell you why... One punch KO

Archived