The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pittsburgh/Dallas - Edmonton (Proposal)

To Edmonton: Derrick Pouliot, Tristan Jarry, 1st 2015

To Pittsburgh: Jordan Eberle (40% retained)

or

To Edmonton: Jason Spezza, Valeri Nichushkin, Jack Campbell

To Dallas: Taylor Hall

=

Perron RNH Ebz

Yak Spezza Nich

Pits PP:

Kunitz Crosby Eberle Malk Letang

or

Hall Seguin Benn first line

Why does Dallas dismantle their team? Such a horrible trade for Dallas to do, especially since they improve anywhere.

That first trade isn't bad, but I don't know much about Jarry. I also don't think Edmonton wants to retain cap, especially 40% of a contract.

Careful, apparently Pouliot has already won a Norris as per some peoples belief in his value on this board, so no way will Pitts do that deal alone for Eberle, although if a 2nd is thrown in with that cap reduction pouliot and a 1st is entirely feasible

Also Spezza AND Nicuskin for Hall?

OK put down the eggnog step away from the rum

So Edmonton moves 2 of their most valuable players and not one player coming back is an NHL defenseman? That doesn't make any sense.

If Edmonton is looking to move Eberle and Hall then they should be looking to get a top 6 two-way center and a top pairing defenseman.

So Edmonton moves 2 of their most valuable players and not one player coming back is an NHL defenseman? That doesn't make any sense.

If Edmonton is looking to move Eberle and Hall then they should be looking to get a top 6 two-way center and a top pairing defenseman.

You think Eberle is worth a top pairing D and a top 6 center? What have you been smoking, I will trade you Sestito, for your first round pick.

You think Eberle is worth a top pairing D and a top 6 center? What have you been smoking, I will trade you Sestito, for your first round pick.

Read it again...

Eberle can get you a top 6, and Hall can get you a top d-man

Archived