The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2015 WJHC Pool - 2nd League - League Is Full

AriGold

RULE:

Every single game on December 26th and onwards will count towards your point totals. Including all 3 relegation games and the bronze medal game.

Hopefully this will promote people looking at other teams outside of CAN and USA as they will be playing a similar amount of games in the Tournament.

tru, but more like this group >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> other group imo

You're up

Sorry for the wait. I've decided that William Nylander will be my pick.

There goes my dream of Swedish goalies and Nylander..

Didn't think anybody would think to take him until Squeak took Nylander in the other pool.. As soon as he was taken in the other pool I knew he would be next here.

Darn

He's not exactly a mystery player that nobody knows about. I couldn't decide between him, one other player and goalies, but right now I am not sure which teams are heavily favored. So I figure I'd take my chances getting goalies next round.

Also even if I didn't take him this round I would've taken him next round for sure.

He's not exactly a mystery player that nobody knows about. I couldn't decide between him, one other player and goalies, but right now I am not sure which teams are heavily favored. So I figure I'd take my chances getting goalies next round.

I'm pretty convinced it will be

Russia vs Sweden - Sweden to finals

and

Canada vs USA - Canada to Finals

Archived