The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nintendo Amiibos

avelanch

nintendo came out and said that they were doing a second run of them because of their large demand. sounds like they did some fine adjustment to the second run too:

User Actions
Following
N7EQo5nl_bigger.jpegSmashBros-Miiverse@SmashMiiverse

It seems like the second shipment of Marth has better eyes. Thanks at Xeno from @VandalOnline http://smashbros-miiverse.com/characters/marth

Retweet
Favorite
More
B5YL9x3IEAAKwd2.jpg
B5YL-FdIYAE4PD1.jpg

but there's no actually link of this to be true. Could he have meant that second shipment, as in, the people who ordered and haven't gotten their shipment yet?

other than simply for collecting, is there a point to having multiple amiibos?

i'm sorta sitting tight for the Ness one, whenever that gets released.

There's no real point for me. What do we really use them for? Fighting with us against CPU's? I never really play much single player besides Classic and All-Star.

The only reason I have more than 1 Amiibo is because I want to make the 3 parts of the triforce. I already have Zelda and Link, and have no idea when Ganondorf is coming out. He's not listed in the release window yet but he definitely should be there already. He's been in the series since Melee.

I am looking forward to picking up Marth if there is 2nd wave of him. If there are more Marth's coming that would really suck for people who have paid $100+ for one when they all sold out.

but there's no actually link of this to be true. Could he have meant that second shipment, as in, the people who ordered and haven't gotten their shipment yet?

Nintendo confirmed a second shipment would be coming. and i believe it's already out in japan. and yes, people who paid 100+ for them are stupid.

other than simply for collecting, is there a point to having multiple amiibos?

i'm sorta sitting tight for the Ness one, whenever that gets released.

they will be used in different ways in different games, so yes, there are benefits to having multiple ones. but i'm getting them mainly for the collection.

• 2 weeks later...

you can pre-order them, but unless they got a shipment early idk how they would have them already

has nintendo actually given any comment on which amiibos will or won't be re-released? is the "rarity" thing just a construct of the community? who is to say which of these won't be manufactured again?

Do you pre-order them? I was thinking about it, but never intended on collecting them to begin with but i got money to burn and it seems like a fun scavenger hunt but now that i have a lot of them, i just want them all. I have Fox ordered but dunno if i'll get it.

Do you pre-order them? I was thinking about it, but never intended on collecting them to begin with but i got money to burn and it seems like a fun scavenger hunt but now that i have a lot of them, i just want them all. I have Fox ordered but dunno if i'll get it.

you can. i dunno how the overlap between pre-order and in-store shipments works, or if its all the same. like, is there a certain number available for pre-order and a certain number only available in store? i have no idea.

the pre-order at my local futureshop was full within an hour. people are obsessed with this junk. i just wanted my metaknight ;\

you can. i dunno how the overlap between pre-order and in-store shipments works, or if its all the same. like, is there a certain number available for pre-order and a certain number only available in store? i have no idea.

the pre-order at my local futureshop was full within an hour. people are obsessed with this junk. i just wanted my metaknight ;\

Yeah, I wonder how that works. I'm going to the stores in feb to hunt wave 3 down but who knows how it works.

Archived