The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Leafs

-DLC-

Blueberries Trivia!  

148 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm hoping Lack gets the start tonight and that both Corrado and Jensen find their way into the lineup in one of these back-to-back games coming up. It would be criminal not to make use of the depth we've got on the back end of this road trip.

I doubt Lack gets the start although I guess he did get the shutout. I can't see Miller sitting two in a row though but we do have the back to back.

I doubt Lack gets the start although I guess he did get the shutout. I can't see Miller sitting two in a row though but we do have the back to back.

Maybe Lack 'steals' this game from Miller? No... just kidding.

WD is a smart guy who would not repeat the Canucks' mistakes of the past. He will follow the protocol for playing his goalies. Miller gets this game, Lack gets the second of the back to back.

You're probably right, which is why I said "I hope". But we really should be giving Lack more starts and letting him get a few consecutive when he's hot. Miller is clearly the #1, but a bit of competition and a bit of rest are both fine. Since we are going to have to move a goalie eventually, showcasing Lack a bit keeps our options open.

Archived