The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Buying a PS4. Wait until boxing day or will it not make a difference?

canuckbeliever

I am definitely going to get a PS4 but curious whether I should wait until boxing day and see if prices drop or is there no pt as they will stay the same. Also if anyone knows a good deal for a PS4 atm, let me know.

I'd wait, not like the price is going to go up, LOL!

Might be a bundle savings or they might even discount it.

I'd wait, not like the price is going to go up, LOL!

Might be a bundle savings or they might even discount it.

It's a cost benefit thing. If the prices are going to be similar may as well buy it now and start playing. Don't have too much free time anyways so might as well use it when I do (rest of december should be much more laxed than next year so the quicker i get it the quicker i can play).

It's a cost benefit thing. If the prices are going to be similar may as well buy it now and start playing. Don't have too much free time anyways so might as well use it when I do (rest of december should be much more laxed than next year so the quicker i get it the quicker i can play).

If you say so. If playing means that much to you, price likely isn't that much of an issue. Savings are likely going to be $50 bucks... tops.

You can get downloadable content on PS4, right? Like GTA, NHL EA mods, etc

Yeah and if you're a PS plus member you get 2 free games each month which you can download from the playstation store. This month is Injustice which is like Mortal Kombat but with superheroes.

There might be bundle deals but there wont be a price drop

If you can get a standalone PS4 for $400 CDN or a solid bundle for $449, you should definitely get it. I don't see the price dropping any further, if it does; they may return the difference.

This. As of now, price is firm and will not drop. Only thing is there may be bundle deals so you have a bit more variety to choose from or in some odd places there may be no tax if that store decides to do that like some stores did on Black Friday. Other than that, price will not change.

Get the bundle from EB games. PS4 with GTA 5 and Last of Us. Plus you get free download code for one of either, Destiny, NBA 2k15, Little Big Planet 3 or Far Cry 4. Along with the controller of course. Only for $449

Saw that too. Did they say how long the deal is for? It's a great deal IMO.

Archived