The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Grinch Who Stole Christmas (Game underway)

Zfetch

1. Alchemy Time
2. Beluga Whale
3. Aladeen
4. otherwise
5. BurrDaMan
6. PPCLI
7. Time Lord
8. Virtanen87
9. StevenStamkos
10. Rick Grimes

11. AppleJack
12. Intowesables
13. g_bassi13
14. Apples
15. MikeyBoy44
16. GFY
17. 112
18. Dral
19. Aladeen
20. Canucks Legacy
21. Where's Kyle Wellwoods brother?
22. Mau5trap
23. King Heffy

A few suggestions:

Make it so the SK comes up as nice, not naughty. Because that's one of the most important parts about the SK.

If you are considering adding any roles or secret elements to the game, don't tell us what they are, just add them and tell us that you may have added some stuff.

Also, I don't understand the Ghost of Christmas past role. Can you please explain?

A few suggestions:

Make it so the SK comes up as nice, not naughty. Because that's one of the most important parts about the SK.

If you are considering adding any roles or secret elements to the game, don't tell us what they are, just add them and tell us that you may have added some stuff.

Also, I don't understand the Ghost of Christmas past role. Can you please explain?

Will do.

And the Ghost of Christmas past blocks a move anytime within 6 rounds for the current round if the player they choose made a previous move. I think it's better If I give an example.

Zfetch uses his ability round 4 on MR.

Let's say MR is SK.

If MR is still alive(obviously) and if he ever killed anyone withing the past 3 rounds,

Then MR will be blocked from killing the round he was targeted.(Round 4)

If the player targeted didn't make a move in the past,

Say MR was an Elf instead, then the block would fail.

Since if you happen to land on a person with a role, it is guaranteed to block, I tried to make it as UP as possible by making the move a one time in six rounds power.

To note: Since I normally give sheriff info during the round, If any of the 3 ghosts happen to use their ability on the sheriff Santa, the block will happen the round after.

I.e: Zfetch blocks the sheriff round 3, the sheriff will not be blocked until the next round. So, round 4 the sheriff would not receive any info on his naughty/nice list.

Archived