The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Website for World Juniors Pool

Bhela88

Hey,

I host a world juniors pool every year with some friends and this would be my 4th year now.

Currently I use excel and vlookup to keep track of stats and such, but I was wondering if anyone has encountered a website or something that keeps track of stats and players for you, kind of like NHL Hockey pools (Officepools.com is what we use at work for playoffs). Excel tends to be tedious and i dislike updating stats everyday during the holiday season.

I personally over the years have yet to find a website that does this but if anyone else has one and would like to share that would be awesome.

Thank you!

To be clear, it's not something I've searched a lot for so maybe someone else has a link. I just don't think I've ever heard of anything for such a short term tourney, nor would I expect it. Even finding an easy source for the raw data would be tough I'd think.

To be clear, it's not something I've searched a lot for so maybe someone else has a link. I just don't think I've ever heard of anything for such a short term tourney, nor would I expect it. Even finding an easy source for the raw data would be tough I'd think.

Pickuphockey did it last year, I emailed them and they said they wouldn't be this year.

Archived