Delta76

I'd go with

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Vrbata Bonino Vey

Matthias Richardson Jensen

Hansen Horvat Higgins

Nothing against Dorsett he's been great but the team needs a shakeup

Dorsett >>> Jensen.

Come on man, Nothing wrong with Jensen but he does not deserve to be slotted in over one of the few players that battle hard every night.

There is no room for him in the top 6.

We need some physicality in our top 6, it's like a line is drawn. Soft players in the top 6, physical players in the bottom.

Matthias should be promoted to the second line for starters.

Dorsett >>> Jensen.

Come on man, Nothing wrong with Jensen but he does not deserve to be slotted in over one of the few players that battle hard every night.

There is no room for him in the top 6.

We need some physicality in our top 6, it's like a line is drawn. Soft players in the top 6, physical players in the bottom.

Matthias should be promoted to the second line for starters.

I would tend to agree, except that the minute parity that WD has been trying still gives Matthias enough minutes to make an impact, and he didn't last night. Nobody did. Tough to win hockey games where you score 2 goals in 3 games. Our top two lines, our "scoring lines" need to get things going. Particularly our power play. For gods sake Sedins, shoot the @&#%ING PUCK

Bonino has been awful lately. He looks so slow. I'm not saying he's normally a fast guy, but even being known as a slow skater; lately he is not getting to pucks and looks either hurt or uninterested. In my opinion, I'd mix up ALL of the lines right now. It certainly couldn't hurt, as nobody is scoring!

My goodness, a two on none last night and not even a decent scoring chance out of it! You know you're in a slump when ______________

Would try bonino on sedins line then bump horvat on second line with vrbata and burrows.

Sedins bonino

Vrbata horvat burrows

Higgins mathias vey

Hansen richardson Dorsett

1st pp unit

sedins burrows

Vrbata elder

2nd pp unit

Higgins bonino horvat

Tanev weber

Sedins with Bonino??! That might be the slowest line in the NHL. Fail.

Obviously something is wrong with Bonino. He's been terrible. But it's not the forward line combos as much as it is the lack of defenders that can get them the puck cleanly.

All the forwards are having to chase down bad passes, or they're hemmed in because we can't get the puck out on the first try.

All of our chances came off of Dallas being just as terrible in their own end with the puck as we've been. Unlucky we didn't bury one of those breakaways, but we did next to nothing in transition or starting from our own end. Dallas forechecked aggressively, often 2 guys in with the D holding the line... if we could have made a clean pass or two we would have had numbers going the other way all night.

Honestly I'd like to see Horvat with the twins.

He's got speed, forechecks hard, is great defensively and loves to play in front of the net.

What more would you want in a linemate for the twins.

Then we lose our best faceoff man though. I think there's lots of other options I would do to try and strengthen the top line while weakening another.

Have to get the 2nd line going. Burr back with the Sedins, Verbata with Bonino and Vey. Higgins to the 3rd line with Matthais and Richardson. Leave the 4th line as is.

Burr can spark the twins and vise versa.

For PP unit 1 Sedins burr vey Eddie

Unit 2 Verbata, Bonino, Horvat, Bieksa & Weber.

Shake it up. Might help them out.

I don't like to see the 3rd and 4th messed around with. Richardson and Matthias have great chemistry, as does the 4th line. Vey is the puzzle piece. He doesn't seem quite ready for 2nd line mins (or even 3rd).

I think Bones has an injury as well. Just not playing like he was. The second line takes on less mins, while the 3rd (with Hansen) steps up. Perhaps a temporary adjustment until Bones has healed ant he 2nd starts scoring again.

Sedins Vrbata

Matts Richardson Hansen

Higgy Bonino Burr

Dorsett Horvat Vey

I think Bones has an injury as well.

where's that come from ??? ...are you some kind of a swami with mystical powers and insight. If he's fit he plays, if he's injured he doesn't. Every one has aches and pains. The early season adrenaline rush has gone he has to find it again, working harder than your opposition is a good starting point.

I don't like to see the 3rd and 4th messed around with. Richardson and Matthias have great chemistry, as does the 4th line. Vey is the puzzle piece. He doesn't seem quite ready for 2nd line mins (or even 3rd).

I think Bones has an injury as well. Just not playing like he was. The second line takes on less mins, while the 3rd (with Hansen) steps up. Perhaps a temporary adjustment until Bones has healed ant he 2nd starts scoring again.

Sedins Vrbata

Matts Richardson Hansen

Higgy Bonino Burr

Dorsett Horvat Vey

your 1st paragraph is just a stupid assessment, vey Richie and Matthias are actually having a good chemistry. Vey and Matthias are doing great passes and cycling along the boards where they dominate together with richie.

Your 2nd paragraph is also be base on your crap assumption that is an excuse. You cant just say ow he has this and that. The 2nd line had chances to score but they could not capitalize, if they did capitalize on those you won't say the same. Plus the bottom 6 producing is called depth. The line #s are roles. Its not just the because your doing good on your line you then move up. That messes up the line you were suppose to be and where you are put to.

Sedins Vrbata

Matts Richardson Hansen

Higgy Bonino Burr

Dorsett Horvat Vey

I've included the full quote from higgyfan. See below.

I think Bones has an injury as well.

where's that come from ??? ...are you some kind of a swami with mystical powers and insight. If he's fit he plays, if he's injured he doesn't. Every one has aches and pains. The early season adrenaline rush has gone he has to find it again, working harder than your opposition is a good starting point.

Perhaps if you included the explanation from higgy's quote, you'd see where he got it from. He's not saying it's a fact, he's just saying what he thinks and why. I don't know either whether Bones is healthy, but higgy's reason for thinking otherwise is clear enough.

If you believe that every player that suits up for a game is free from injury I've got a bridge to sell you.

I've included the full quote from higgyfan. See below.

Perhaps if you included the explanation from higgy's quote, you'd see where he got it from. He's not saying it's a fact, he's just saying what he thinks and why. I don't know either whether Bones is healthy, but higgy's reason for thinking otherwise is clear enough.

If you believe that every player that suits up for a game is free from injury I've got a bridge to sell you.

you have a point but not every players slump is caused by an injury

Archived