The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dynasty Hockey Game

KassianArtRoss

My team blows compared to the others in my league so far. All 3 of my games are 5-2 losses.

link to your team maybe i can give you some pointers / advice at first my team blew until i got my lines right and my tactics perfect just take some testing your best players sometimes dont go well with the rest of your top players for example my D used to suck untill i put my bottom pairing guy next to my best Dman now my dman is one goal behind the league lead in goals?

if you need some help msg me

http://hockey-dynasty.com/manager/club/office/13208

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This game has a lot of potential, but, the guy running it refuses to get outside help causing the support of the game to be beyond terrible. As i write this its down once again, draft was late, bugs everywhere, and glitches take months to fix.

He keeps having personal problems that he uses as excuses as to why his game operates lime crap. Its a great interface but too glitchy, anyone know of other games like this without crappy interfaces like websim?

• 3 weeks later...

This game has a lot of potential, but, the guy running it refuses to get outside help causing the support of the game to be beyond terrible. As i write this its down once again, draft was late, bugs everywhere, and glitches take months to fix.

He keeps having personal problems that he uses as excuses as to why his game operates lime crap. Its a great interface but too glitchy, anyone know of other games like this without crappy interfaces like websim?

I still use the site and I have to disagree. The site runs fine and the only bugs don't really affect the gameplay. The owner of the site (archanian) drops in every couple weeks to update . The only 2 times the site was down in the past month was a user crash (which can happen on CDC too) and the season update (lots of data to process, only took about 36 hours). The last season update was April 26th (the day you posted that comment.)

The game is great for being just one guy running it.

^^^^ thanks for that, still interested in trying it out but have some concerns about the lack of seemless operations. Any updates on this ? any other issues ?

Only issue I found was the lack of quality free agents, I think it has something to do with the increased amount of new GMs, but every season you might find a gem in the FA pool regardless.

• 6 months later...

The developer of this game took it down for maintenance over a month ago after neglecting it for 3 months where it was unplayable due to bugs.  Very disappointing after wasting months building a team.  He cant even be bothered to post an update page on the website, just check back soon.  Good game, useless developer.

• 1 month later...

Archived