The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Dream Thread (A Daily Chronicle)

jdatb

Have you ever dreamed that you were dreaming whilst still within your original dream(like looking into reflecting mirrors, each facing their opposite)?! Scientists claim everything will appear perfectly normal, in that instance, 98.31% of the time.

Prob most fascinating aspect of dreams is how completely random, seemingly inconsequential people(from one's far past), may make a cameo..what's up with that?

When MLK famously announced,"I have a dream!", the white folk were all deeply asleep...

last night i dreamt that i was roller skating in down this street in campbell river

it was set in night time, and i was coming home from a friends place, who apparently moved to CR for no reason. during that scene at my friends place, his house was being invaded by men with guns. i locked myself in a room, looked like an office, knowing they would eventually find me. i looked around for anything to defend myself with. i opened his dad's drawer and found a gold dagger. one of the men busted the door in and i stabbed him to death and jumped out the window

i was now roller skating down this street to get away from the thugs. how i teleported to this street on roller blades, i do not know. it was a dream-- so i'm going down this road fast. i saw the street lights giving the street a nice orange hue, and then i look behind me, with downtown in view, i see a ufo flying low in the distance. i got scared and started racing to get home, then when i reached the point of the hill, and jumped off, in mid air, i found myself in a loss of gravity and felt myself going upwards, being abducted by the ufo

suddenly i woke up in a weird panic, and ran to the bathroom cause i had to rock a piss. i was drinking a strong stout before i went to bed

I had a dream that i was walking down the street and i saw Bruce willis (looking like John McClane in a dirty white tanktop and no shoes) sitting on the side walk, leaned against a building, smoking a cigarette.

I couldnt help it, I had to sit down by him. He looked at me out of the corner of his eye and smiled. I gave him the "whats up" nod.

He turned to me and said "do you want to know the meaning of life?"

I nodded.

He pulled the cigarette from his lips to get ready to tell me...

I woke up.

Damnit, I wanted to know john McClanes meaning of life story!

• 2 months later...

Archived