January 04:

BOSTON at CAROLINA (1:00 PM)

FLORIDA at WASHINGTON (3:00 PM)

TAMPA BAY at OTTAWA (7:00 PM)

DALLAS at CHICAGO (8:00 PM)

COLUMBUS at COLORADO (8:00 PM)

NASHVILLE at ANAHEIM (8:00 PM)

NY ISLANDERS at EDMONTON (9:30 PM)

Kings come all the way back tying the game with 33.4 seconds left after being down 5-1 to the Predators

now i don't feel so bad from last game

Yeah I'm watching this atm. Ridiculous game!

Kings come all the way back tying the game with 33.4 seconds left after being down 5-1 to the Predators

now i don't feel so bad from last game

3 goals in 1:27. Can't believe they made that comeback. It does make me feel better about our game too, the Kings are just too good at taking over a game.

Lol this kings game is a joke. Refs again handing kings another win they don't deserve. What a pathetic league the nhl is becoming.

I hope I just live to see the day when all officiating is reviewed. I'm disgusted.

They handed LA a point they had no business earning.

Lol this kings game is a joke. Refs again handing kings another win they don't deserve. What a pathetic league the nhl is becoming.

I hope I just live to see the day when all officiating is reviewed. I'm disgusted.

take your ref whining elsewhere i guess you missed the too many men missed call that led to a Predators goal

i bet you never even watched the game

calls were also 5-4 in favor of the Kings so don't tell me the refs gave them a point

Wow, Kings. Just wow. Stole a point by working hard and outscoring the goalies' mistakes. Good for them. I guess. That kind of determination, belief that they can win no matter what, and willingness to do the work to make it happen is exactly why they've won the Cup so often. And something our team has to find if we're ever going to get one.

Finally, Preds killed them off in OT... but still gave the kings a point that they didn't have to.

But Jesus Christ, no lead is safe against these gawddamn kings. Playing safe against them is a shortcut to living hell -- or rather, safe is death :P .

Wow, Kings. Just wow. Stole a point by working hard and outscoring the goalies' mistakes. Good for them. I guess. That kind of determination, belief that they can win no matter what, and willingness to do the work to make it happen is exactly why they've won the Cup so often. And something our team has to find if we're ever going to get one.

So true... but sadly our beloved Canucks won't reach anywhere near such level of mental strength with the current makeup. In 2 or 3 years when our prospects are ready to take over, maybe.

Our team's over-the-hill core has been playing with only one gear and even that's slowing down as days go by. There is no more 'switch' to turn on, not even a dimmer :( ...

Now we know you're trolling.

take your ref whining elsewhere i guess you missed the too many men missed call that led to a Predators goal

i bet you never even watched the game

calls were also 5-4 in favor of the Kings so don't tell me the refs gave them a point

Starting watching early when it was 1-1 so I did watch pretty much the full game.

Archived