The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Potato

Merko

Potatoes are a staple of the world's diet. The potato grows underground, making it perfect for growth in most climates worldwide. In fact, many third-world countries such as Idaho and Ireland depend on potatoes for survival. The potato is the most versatile food on Earth, and anyone who says otherwise has the intelligence of a 5 year old. The fact that the potato is so versatile makes it worthy of praise.

Potatoes are a staple of the world's diet. The potato grows underground, making it perfect for growth in most climates worldwide. In fact, many third-world countries such as Idaho and Ireland depend on potatoes for survival. The potato is the most versatile food on Earth, and anyone who says otherwise has the intelligence of a 5 year old. The fact that the potato is so versatile makes it worthy of praise.

lmao

Signed-Lord John Russell

Hash browns. 3 bags of those small crispy critters in my freezer as we speak. Why three bags you may be asking yourself. Well it's quite simple. There's nothing worse than waking up only to find your last bag of hash browns have gone empty. My backup has a backup.

Smart. I recently ran out and every time I've been in the store they've also been out.

Though it was a good excuse to make even tastier "home made" ones out of little nugget potatoes.

Archived