Potato

Merko

My favorite potato quote:

IronChef Foicite: well, there's a lot of reasons
IronChef Foicite: i mean, roses only last like a couple weeks
IronChef Foicite: and that's if you leave them in water
IronChef Foicite: and they really only exist to be pretty
IronChef Foicite: so that's like saying
IronChef Foicite: "my love for you is transitory and based solely on your appearance"
IronChef Foicite: but a potato!
IronChef Foicite: potatos last for ****ing ever, man
IronChef Foicite: in fact, not only will they not rot, they actually grow $&!# even if you just leave them in the sack
IronChef Foicite: that part alone makes it a good symbol
IronChef Foicite: but there's more!
IronChef Foicite: there are so many ways to enjoy a potato! you can even make a battery with it!
IronChef Foicite: and that's like saying "i have many ways in which I show my love for you"
IronChef Foicite: and potatos may be ugly, but they're still awesome
IronChef Foicite: so that's like saying "it doesn't matter at all what you look like, I'll still love you"

And people wonder why I'm in favour of rules like beyond.ca whereby a new member must wait 30 days before posting a new thread....

do you know what forum you're in atm?

Mmmmmmmmm... Tater Tots

Think I could pop 20 of these mofos in 5 minutes.

20110325-slideshow-food-lab-tater-tots-p

damn, that looks huge. i love big tots. they're so soft looking. just wanna shove em in my mouth. nourishing, nourishing, big, round tots.

here in victoria it's tough to find big tots. everyone is so health conscious and always running or cycling everywhere, watching what they eat and so on. so tots are generally pretty small if you can find them at all.

Potatoes are a staple of the world's diet. The potato grows underground, making it perfect for growth in most climates worldwide. In fact, many third-world countries such as Idaho and Ireland depend on potatoes for survival. The potato is the most versatile food on Earth, and anyone who says otherwise has the intelligence of a 5 year old. The fact that the potato is so versatile makes it worthy of praise.

Idaho and Ireland are 3rd world countries..lol.?

damn, that looks huge. i love big tots. they're so soft looking. just wanna shove em in my mouth. nourishing, nourishing, big, round tots.

here in victoria it's tough to find big tots. everyone is so health conscious and always running or cycling everywhere, watching what they eat and so on. so tots are generally pretty small if you can find them at all.

You sure about that?

UVic sells some decently sized tots bigger than what you will find at mexican food restaurants.

During my visits to Victoria I had seen many big or medium tots. Though it has been about 7 years since I went there regularly, maybe they shrunk in that time.

Archived