The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game - Treasure Island [Game Over - Crew wins]

Dral

Even if that's true, not telling GFY exposes you to potentially being killed and have their identity being lost.

But telling GFY also could've exposed me to being killed.

Don't worry anymore about the identity being lost. I told my reliable source who it is. Me and them will converse on whether or not we think the doc is BH, x, or both. If anything suspicious comes up, it will be posted in the thread.

vote Kakanucks

Is it likely that the stow away kill is like the SK in this game? A stow away on a ship would be someone who snuck on without the knowledge of the captain. Also since the kill has gone through on both nights it's not a one time thing (unless there are mulitples) like TB or DG.

vote Kakanucks

Is it likely that the stow away kill is like the SK in this game? A stow away on a ship would be someone who snuck on without the knowledge of the captain. Also since the kill has gone through on both nights it's not a one time thing (unless there are mulitples) like TB or DG.

I kind of thought it was the consensus at this point. I don't see what else it could be.

NIGHTFALL #3

Kakanucks, a ship full of peers have determined that you shall walk the plank! You may have last words

BDM was found in the morning, strung up and hanging from the mast, a victim of crew justice!

In the middle of the night, someone slipped VIC a jug of rum, he went for a walk and fell off the edge of the ship, never to be seen from again.

A Pirate Ship is about to board, to battle stations! You have 1 round to prepare!

Summary

-------------

1. otherwise

2. Time Lord

3. Virtanen87

4. BDM

5. JohnLocke

6. Buddha's Hand

7. zfetch

8. gbassi

9. GFY

10. Toews