The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Banshee

Fox Mulder

Anybody on here watch Banshee? A friend recommended it to me and I was hooked instantly. I power watched the first two seasons on the weekend and the third just started last week. Kind of reminds me of Sons of Anarchy. Lots of action, sex and violence. I can't wait for the next episode.

No I don't watch this but I watched Prison Break and let me just say I was very dissapointed with the last season and ending after investing all those hours on the first 3 seasons.

It kind of turned me off tv series for awhile the whole end each episode with suspense have a bunch of twists and turns with no clear resolution to get viewers to "binge" or "power" watch as you said.

Thing I'm going to give tv shows a pass for now and just stick to movies. At the very least they have some type of conclusion in less than 3 hours....

No I don't watch this but I watched Prison Break and let me just say I was very dissapointed with the last season and ending after investing all those hours on the first 3 seasons.

It kind of turned me off tv series for awhile the whole end each episode with suspense have a bunch of twists and turns with no clear resolution to get viewers to "binge" or "power" watch as you said.

Thing I'm going to give tv shows a pass for now and just stick to movies. At the very least they have some type of conclusion in less than 3 hours....

Try LOST if you haven't already. Prison break tried to do a few things like Lost but failed to be as successful.

To this day, it's still the best TV show I've ever watched and it's not even close.

I'm a huge GoT fan and it doesn't even come close to Lost

Try LOST if you haven't already. Prison break tried to do a few things like Lost but failed to be as successful.

To this day, it's still the best TV show I've ever watched and it's not even close.

Yes I remember something similar I heard about 10 years ago about people loving LOST and 24 as well.

The ending to lost was an absolute joke. Considered by many to be the biggest disappointment to a series of all time myself included.

The ending to lost was an absolute joke. Considered by many to be the biggest disappointment to a series of all time myself included.

People I remember were really pissed at the whole Sopranos blank screen ending as well I think. The writer said something like it was all there if you watched the show closely enough to figure out.

See I loved the ending. I understand why people wouldnt like it, but lost has always been a show that stressed the importance of the journey, not the destination.

See I loved the ending. I understand why people wouldnt like it, but lost has always been a show that stressed the importance of the journey, not the destination.

I thought the show was done well. Great cliff hangers and twists but to end it like that was almost like a drunken back door exit. Almost seems as if the producers were like we have milked this for all it's worth Shut'er down :(

People I remember were really pissed at the whole Sopranos blank screen ending as well I think. The writer said something like it was all there if you watched the show closely enough to figure out.

Have not seen a millisecond of Soprano's :shock: dont really watch much mainstream TV. Was recovering from a shattered heel and ruptured Achilles so I had to do something and Evangeline Lilly makes all the pain go away :bigblush:

Archived