The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bieksa out for weeks, how will we survive?

Rollieo Del Fuego

Please tell me this is a joke?

He couldn't possibly be worse than Bieksa is on D. Lol.

And yeah, I think Bieksa is stuck on our team. Hate it or love it, he does bring a physical element to the team that we just don't otherwise have.

He does give away pucks A LOT though.

Bieksa hasn't played very well imo. Very questionable decision making for a guy with his experience.

Not the worst thing if it gives Corrado a chance to step up

Bieksa will be missed in the room but your right about his play and I'm excited to see corrado get a shot.

Corrado and Sanguinetti for the call up!

Best case scenario.

It also means that Bieksa will come back incredibly next season as any time in his career he's had bad injuries he's played spotty before them and bounced back hard after them. Only plays better in contract years

It also means I was right about this road trip.

3 wins 2 losses and a major injury to someone

For how bad Bieksa's appeared to play this season, we still have to realize his importance. He was our 2nd biggest minute man and play the PK and PP (2nd unit though). Still, considering we survived without Hamhuis this isn't nearly as big of a deal. This could finally be Corrado's shot, reserve Sbisa to the 3rd pairing since he had his shot when Hamhuis was out and didn't earn it. Corrado's been playing well and like I've mentioned before getting to play beside Hamhuis will help out a lot.

Corrado and Sanguinetti for the call up!

Best case scenario.

It also means that Bieksa will come back incredibly next season as any time in his career he's had bad injuries he's played spotty before them and bounced back hard after them. Only plays better in contract years

It also means I was right about this road trip.

3 wins 2 losses and a major injury to someone

Damn nm

I said 2 wins 3 losses and a major injury to a forward

Archived