The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Save on Foods contests

Okanuck

Hey everyone.

Has anyone ever won any of the Save On Foods Canucks contests? In particular, I'm wondering about the Private Practice. Has anyone won that? What does it entail? Where is it? How many people get to go? Do you get autographs? Anything like that?

Thanks folks!!

Hey everyone.

Has anyone ever won any of the Save On Foods Canucks contests? In particular, I'm wondering about the Private Practice. Has anyone won that? What does it entail? Where is it? How many people get to go? Do you get autographs? Anything like that?

Thanks folks!!

I have a long time ago if it's still the same thing. Got to skate with a few canucks and the head coach. It was Matt Cooke, Brad May, Dan Cloutier and Marc Crawford. Like 40 people got to go and we got mini posters and they all autographed it. That's all I can remember.

Also me and a buddy found the side door where Bertuzzi, Naslund, Jovo and Ohlund all came out of and got to get a picture with Naslund. Was pretty cool.

If any Canuck player scores a bajillion gazillion goals, you COULD win!

5 Goals I keep hearing for one of the winners during the game. Which is almost never gonna happen, even if you counted just 1 player doing that from any team in the league.

Thats the Safeway contest, not Save on Foods.

I also won and have all the same questions,

I would think if there was a Skate with players it would have been mentioned.

The emails always state "this exclusive experience" So hope it's more than watching the Canucks skate a few laps.

Come on Save On make it worth my taking the day off!

Archived