The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia the game - Something, something, danger zone! Game Over Mods please Pin Toews beast of a game

Dr.Strangelove

Not liking Otherwise's or Zfetch's bandwagon votes one bit last round, especially otherwise

Vote Otherwise.

ThxWtlM.gif

Voted otherwise for precisely that reason. It was a weak bandwagon vote when there was lots of evidence pointing towards I4tc being mafia.

I voted for I4TC..........

And it wasnt much of a bandwagon if you had read my posts a few rounds back suggesting I4TC is mafia.

Unvote; Vote King Heffy

Up until this round I thought he could be just a reg TP, clearly this round suggests otherwise

Voted otherwise for precisely that reason. It was a weak bandwagon vote when there was lots of evidence pointing towards I4tc being mafia.

Not to mention her stint where all of a sudden I was mafia foremost asking about the investigation. And some weird explanation after why I was weird. I found it a total deflection to keep my name going.

Lol that's why I couldn't tell if you were mafia or TP.

You're one of the easiest people to read, from my perspective.

Good luck winning now.

IMO you would have had a solid chance at winning.

Of course id love to place my vote for you, but now is not the time, and I need to keep my record of never voting you alive.

And why vote Dral?

You're one of the easiest people to read, from my perspective.

LOL.

Good luck winning now.

IMO you would have had a solid chance at winning.

If you can help me brainwash all the TP, I can do this.

Of course id love to place my vote for you, but now is not the time, and I need to keep my record of never voting you alive.

- Says I'm easy to read

- Therefore, he knows when I'm mafia

- Has never voted for me

Something doesn't add up...

And why vote Dral?

Why not? He's the most deserving of a lynch

lol smug? that hurts ;) I'm hardly ever smug :P

and why do I deserve to be lynched? you're the SK

vote TL

this is not a trick or a trap or anything, TL was watched and visited VIC last night, so please lets all vote him out but continue discussing who might be the last 2 remaining mafia

LOL.

- Says I'm easy to read

- Therefore, he knows when I'm mafia

- Has never voted for me

Something doesn't add up...

Cough* Mafia buddies a while back* cough

Cough* Very helpful into kickstarting my mafia journey *cough

Putting coughs so people don't know why I'm coughing till maybe my 1000th post *Cough

/cough

Anyway, I'll keep my streak alive, but hope people vote out you. (The SK)

I'll unvote

And vote GFY, because the more I think about it, the more I think he is mafia over Heffy.

But if I didn't want to keep this streak intact, I would definitely vote TL. So think of my vote as a vote for TL.

Mafia, listen up.

I'm sorry I killed 2 of you and may have contributed to more of you dying, but that was part of my plan to win.

Now, I have a different mission: You guys have to win. You are eviller than the townspeople, so I want you to win.

Apples is likely the watcher, but there is a small chance he isn't :

I'm a bit suspicious of our Watcher, he's rather quiet for a TP special, even in our PM, but I also feel like this might be a distraction...

Apples? I think so.

I can't believe you guys made the "watcher" (Apples) watch me behind my back.

Like seriously, have a but more trust in your fellow alliance members...

Never mind what's going on in our PM, but look, I called out Apples as watcher. This was simply a guess, I didn't know for sure

LoL - seriously? How many games has a KP or SK been investigated? How many times have the mafia pulled a ruse and faked being a special :P

trust no one man - why do you think I never invited the Vig or Apples into this convo ?

Look here, he admits Apples is the watcher, because I guessed right.

Any investigation that's a miss is a waste ;)

and Apples isn't the watcher heh

Now he's realizes I can still hurt the town, so he says Apples isn't the watcher

But what would I know, I'm just a Serial Killer...

More to come.

Archived