The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Canucks Close to Another Deal?

Robongo

It's not as though his value is particularly high so I can't imagine he's a piece. But if JB can deal him, given Zack's inability to put it all together, I would be for it if it helps our team elsewhere.

Me too. I don't like the thought of trading him unless he's packaged for a player around the same age and further developed.

Does EDM want a disturbing player though?

And extremely counter-intuitive to say that EDM wants Kass when their GM comes into town and we scratch him..

Two scenarios:

1. Kass is involved in a trade with a team not named EDM - hence he is scratched tonight and MacT is here to check out other Canuck players or even Wild players
  2. Canucks offered a package of Kass + _____ to EDM - MacT said yes to Kass (hence he is scratched) but wants to see the other player play in a game - he is here to scout that player and trade is pending

At least that's what I think.

Either way, Kenins in for Kass makes me think that Kass is as good as gone, or will ask for a trade now if he hasn't already done so.

There is nothing on that Oilers team that I would touch, aside from Draisaitl and Nurse, and that's only because they've only had minimal exposure to the cancer

Yakupov can be saved.

One of Lack/Markstrom, one of Sbisa/Stanton/Weber, Kassian and maybe a pick for Yakupov?

/shrug

Archived