The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Proposal (Van/Tor)

Alex Burrows/ Zack Kassian for Nazem Kadri/ David Clarkson(1.5 retained salary)

Sedin Sedin Vrbata

Kadri Bonino Clarkson

Mathias Richardson Hansen

Higgins Horvat Dorsett

If Clarkson can be a net front/corners guy who can put up 20/20 which he's capable of. That's a very solid 2nd line, helps balance the line up. Adds a dynamic young scoring forward with edge.

Alex Burrows/ Zack Kassian for Nazem Kadri/ David Clarkson(1.5 retained salary)

Sedin Sedin Vrbata

Kadri Bonino Clarkson

Mathias Richardson Hansen

Higgins Horvat Dorsett

If Clarkson can be a net front/corners guy who can put up 20/20 which he's capable of. That's a very solid 2nd line, helps balance the line up. Adds a dynamic young scoring forward with edge.

um...not

did you know clarkson's salary actually is escalating

he will be paid 7 million as the contract progresses

it is such a bloody anchor.. i cannot see any team taking him on unless a higher contract value is retained by t.o.

um...not

did you know clarkson's salary actually is escalating

he will be paid 7 million as the contract progresses

it is such a bloody anchor.. i cannot see any team taking him on unless a higher contract value is retained by t.o.

The salary goes up but the cap hit doesn't. From a business point Aqualini's likley don't want it, from a hockey stand point, no one but Toronto wants it.

If someone stepped up to take Clarksons contract I am sure the Leafs would fall all over it honestly.

Seriously, it's the worst contract for value in the entire league. bar none it's terrible horrible horrendous and will affect the team for half a decade to come. All while Clarkson reaches well in to his mid 30's

I don't want Nazem Kadri for it though. Does nothing for us. A 1st in 2016 and a 2nd in 2015 is more like it. But keep in mind they don't take Burrows back at all.

Think more like Gaunce Kassian for Clarkson 2015 2nd and 2016 1st and TO Brass fall all over themselves for you while Leafs fans claim this is somehow amazing management from Nonis and Shanahan.

Where the Leafs will then trade their 2015 1st round pick for Mike Richards and claim their problems are solved

If someone stepped up to take Clarksons contract I am sure the Leafs would fall all over it honestly.

Seriously, it's the worst contract for value in the entire league. bar none it's terrible horrible horrendous and will affect the team for half a decade to come. All while Clarkson reaches well in to his mid 30's

I don't want Nazem Kadri for it though. Does nothing for us. A 1st in 2016 and a 2nd in 2015 is more like it. But keep in mind they don't take Burrows back at all.

Think more like Gaunce Kassian for Clarkson 2015 2nd and 2016 1st and TO Brass fall all over themselves for you while Leafs fans claim this is somehow amazing management from Nonis and Shanahan.

Where the Leafs will then trade their 2015 1st round pick for Mike Richards and claim their problems are solved

As bad as Clarkson's contract is, I'd take his deal over Lecavalier and Semin's deal everyday of the week and twice on Sundays.

As bad as Clarkson's contract is, I'd take his deal over Lecavalier and Semin's deal everyday of the week and twice on Sundays.

Actually NHL did a great bio on what's wrong with semin and a lot of it stems from poor like monumentally poor zone coverage. as in the canes are always in their zone and never playing in the offensive thus limiting a 1 dimensional players abilities.

Vinny L at least knows how to win.

Clarkson forced the Leafs to pay him out of the rectum to play at home and now he doesn't even care what happens as he's a millionaire playing down the road from his parents' house

Archived