The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Proposal) Kane for Jensen

So not saying I'd do this deal cause I dont wanna say give up on Jensen and I like him. I see potential... BUT. Jensen has struggled the last couple years. Last year 21 pts in 54 games and only 4 pts in 20 games year prior to last. This year he is struggling again. Not a lot to base off for Jensen. But its been reported by Freidman that Wpg is willing to take a grade A prospect alone for Kane. So wanted to know what everyone thinks? Would it be worth it Kane for Jensen or giving up to soon?

The Jets wont get a good return for Kane. They arent going to get a prospect/player/and pick for Kane. Thay went out the window with the incident. Its said that the Jets will accept a prospect for Kane swap. Jensen yes probably not Grade A but he is still a good prospect who could bloom or funk. Either way. Teams including the Nucks can force Wpg's hand. No way they get what they originally wanted.

You've got to be joking me?

Trr-roll offer!

flame aways peeps.

That's what I think, just stirring the poop.

But I have little doubt that the Islanders will ante one of of their two great young center prospects for him, with the Brooklyn move coming they are going to want to appeal to Brooklyn's black population and a guy with Kane's attitude will keep them in headlines regardless. It's actually not a bad move for the Islanders, as they are about to become the "cool" team in NY for the first time in 30 years.

Sedin-Sedin-Vrbata

Kane-Bonino-Burrows

Matthias-Richardson-Kassian

Dorsett-Horvat-Kenins

Sweet lines, you're overvaluing Kane though.

And he's hurt.

But Winnipeg is playing fairly well without Kane and could use some depth for if they make the playoffs.

I don't think they are interested in prospects right now, ie Jensen.

If we did get Kane I'd love to see

Sedin Sedin Vrbata

Kane Horvat Kassian

Burrows Bonino Jensen

Kennings gaunce Hansen

next year.

So my offer to the jets would be

Mattias , Higgins , Sbisa

For

Kane

Don't resign Richie

Sweet lines, you're overvaluing Kane though.

And he's hurt.

But Winnipeg is playing fairly well without Kane and could use some depth for if they make the playoffs.

I don't think they are interested in prospects right now, ie Jensen.

If we did get Kane I'd love to see

Sedin Sedin Vrbata

Kane Horvat Kassian

Burrows Bonino Jensen

Kennings gaunce Hansen

next year.

So my offer to the jets would be

Mattias , Higgins , Sbisa

For

Kane

Don't resign Richie

i dont like the idea of horvat in between to defensive liabilities.

Archived