Canucks Community

Dante Sailturo (Ottawa 67's)

Piggy Bank

Center

5'9 - 180

Right Handed

Ottawa 67's

November 15 1996

**He is in his 3rd season in the OHL. After this draft it would only take one season for him to join an AHL club.

http://www.ontariohockeyleague.com/roster/show/id/10450

2014-15 Regular Season Ottawa 67's 56 34 34 68 5 38

2013-14 Regular Season Ottawa 67's 68 22 37 59 -18 76

2012-13 Regular Season Ottawa 67's 64 14 26 40 -44 56

Red = GP

Underline = G then A then Pts

He would be an extremely satisfying 4-6th round pick.

I was looking at some of the prospects available for this year and came up with the following list ( was looking at players ranked outside of the top 100 or so)

I didn't put Dante Sailturo on the list due to him being so small, I kind of cut off at 5"10.

These guys are all rather small but seem to have put up huge numbers all through their junior seasons.

Can anyone tell me what the USHS league is ( I'm based in Australia).

1 Jake Jaremko forward 5"11 24 games 21 g 41 a 62 p. USHS

2 Colt Conrad C 5"10 41 games 27g 46 a 73 p. USHS

3 Andrew Mangiapane C 5"10 54 games 35 g 48 a 83 p. OHL

These three seem to be guys you could take a chance on with one of your picks.

The Canucks have taken solid , sizeable picks for the last few years, (except Jordan Subban, ) I suspect they will follow suit for the up coming draft , but would love to see them take a gamble on a player with scoring potential that just might drop in the draft. I have a love hate relationship with Gallagher and Gaudreau (spelling?). I love how good they are for small guys....hate the fact that the Canucks didn't get either of them.

I was looking at some of the prospects available for this year and came up with the following list ( was looking at players ranked outside of the top 100 or so)

I didn't put Dante Sailturo on the list due to him being so small, I kind of cut off at 5"10.

These guys are all rather small but seem to have put up huge numbers all through their junior seasons.

Can anyone tell me what the USHS league is ( I'm based in Australia).

1 Jake Jaremko forward 5"11 24 games 21 g 41 a 62 p. USHS

2 Colt Conrad C 5"10 41 games 27g 46 a 73 p. USHS

3 Andrew Mangiapane C 5"10 54 games 35 g 48 a 83 p. OHL

These three seem to be guys you could take a chance on with one of your picks.

The Canucks have taken solid , sizeable picks for the last few years, (except Jordan Subban, ) I suspect they will follow suit for the up coming draft , but would love to see them take a gamble on a player with scoring potential that just might drop in the draft. I have a love hate relationship with Gallagher and Gaudreau (spelling?). I love how good they are for small guys....hate the fact that the Canucks didn't get either of them.

USHS = United States High School

Vladimir Tkachev and Blake Speers are two others that fall under 6 feet and have tremendous skill.

Archived