The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(DISCUSSION) NHL 15 VS NBA 2K15

Scorvat

Well, it all depends on your preference and what game modes you play/want to play.

As for me, it would have to be NBA 2K15 even though I perfer Hockey much more than basket ball.

Thats my issuem id much rather hockey but ive read reviews and nba seems to be the better game. How good do you find tye face scan? Thats the main thing that has me leaning more towards nba.

And game mode preferance would have to be HUT or be a GM for NHL. NBA would be HUT (if that is an available game mode) or be a pro.

I try to simulate past resigning players and the screen goes blue and says "an error has occurred C-3 something. Its happened almost every time.

hopefully they fix this. Ive looked at be a pro for nba and its pretty cool how u interact with your agent and stuff. Im so pumped for next gen consoles!

My suggestion to you is to watch a crap ton of reviews and like a few gameplay series episodes on youtube for the game modes you are interested in for both games and see which game you like better if you have not already. (Horrible Grammer, I know)

As for the face scan I don't really know how good it really is cuz I myself don't own the game, but I have played both games before for a decent amount of time.

Hopefully you find what you want and get the most value out of it.

Archived