The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Since 2011...

Strombone1

Every moment up until game 7 against Boston was just amazing. The city was electric. But knowing how it all ended, I can barely bring myself to watch highlights...even of the games we won.

The only one I could watch over and over again is the Burrows goal in game 7 vs Chicago. If I ever get the opportunity to get a custom goalie mask, I've already decided that on the backplate I will have the phrase "Slay the Dragons"

I'm sorry but it's 2015. Who cares?

^

there's nothing but a cup that can sooth that pain. game 8, game 9 were great. now it's normal hockey.

great game of hockey, no rivalry or anything today. shouted for the kassian goal, not because it meant "haha we win cup now lol1|!" - but rather because of the importance in standings.

We are now 2-0 in Boston when a goalie not named Luongo gets the start. Don't care if it started a goalie contrevorsy but AV should have went with Schnieds in game 6 given lu crapped the bed there in his earlier two games. If he did, we might have had a cup by now.

O yeah Lu lost last year in Boston as well.

Also Henrik has points in three of his last four games in Boston dating back to game 6 of the finals.

^

there's nothing but a cup that can sooth that pain. game 8, game 9 were great. now it's normal hockey.

great game of hockey, no rivalry or anything today. shouted for the kassian goal, not because it meant "haha we win cup now lol1|!" - but rather because of the importance in standings.

I'm just saying man. So many people are still stuck in 2011. Let it be done. Concentrate and be excited on the future of this franchise. The SCF was my birthday. It sucks but whatever, that's the way of the road boys.

Uggh why do you wanna re-live a scf loss....leave it alone

Anyone who experienced 2011 in its full can never leave it alone if given the chance.

The first goal won every game that series and seeing Boston get it after the sedins and burrows came very close to scoring three times was the most painful thing since 94. I knew it was over.

The more painful part was that all three goals lu allowed were saveable, I know we didn't score many goals but when your team is not scoring goals you don't just let in easy goals like that. You make the other team fight for their goals and work your back off to give your team some energy. Lu did the opposite.

We outshot them 37-23 that game.

Archived