The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(E5) Sedins Have Been Contaminated with...

apollo

TOUGHNESS

Rumour has it that Hank and Danny caught the virus through sharing water bottles with the rest of the team. Guys like Burrows, Hansen and Bieksa are likely sources to have been contagious. However, with the recent additions of toughness from: Luca "The Freight Train" Sbisa, The Latvian Lokomotive, DD, and others... the contamination could have came from anyone.

In their 14th season as Vancouver Canucks, the 34 year olds are tougher than ever and it was the ONLY thing missing from their already stellar game.

Who would have predicted the Sedins would come out with more grit and toughness than EVER this season? Listen... any Canucks fan that's watched them play since they entered the league knew they are NOT stale. Henrik & Daniel are ELITE, GENERATIONAL TALENTS; but even the believers didn't predict them to come out with this much bite. I sure didn't and I'm choking on hay.

If this toughness carries on to the playoffs, the Canucks led by Lord Henrik and Daniel will do some MONSTER DAMAGE. With four years left in their contracts, including this year. The twins are tougher, more experience and hungrier than ever. They'll bring home the holy grail. THE STANLEY CUP.

GO CANUCKS GO!

Lol @ the people saying they've peaked and they're stale... keep it coming comedians!

On a side note: Hank's calling out Kassian worked perfectly when everyone was bashing him for calling Kass out. That's why he's the greatest captain in Canucks history.

TOUGHNESS

Rumour has it that Hank and Danny caught the virus through sharing water bottles with the rest of the team. Guys like Burrows, Hansen and Bieksa are likely sources to have been contagious. However, with the recent additions of toughness from: Luca "The Freight Train" Sbisa, The Latvian Lokomotive, DD, and others... the contamination could have came from anyone.

In their 14th season as Vancouver Canucks, the 34 year olds are tougher than ever and it was the ONLY thing missing from their already stellar game.

Who would have predicted the Sedins would come out with more grit and toughness than EVER this season? Listen... any Canucks fan that's watched them play since they entered the league knew they are NOT stale. Henrik & Daniel are ELITE, GENERATIONAL TALENTS; but even the believers didn't predict them to come out with this much bite. I sure didn't and I'm choking on hay.

If this toughness carries on to the playoffs, the Canucks led by Lord Henrik and Daniel will do some MONSTER DAMAGE. With four years left in their contracts, including this year. The twins are tougher, more experience and hungrier than ever. They'll bring home the holy grail. THE STANLEY CUP.

GO CANUCKS GO!

Lol @ the people saying they've peaked and they're stale... keep it coming comedians!

And I don't mean this in a complimentary way....

cheer.jpg

Probably just listening to what AV told them, turn the other cheek.

Looks like WD is getting them to let their emotions out a bit more.

that directive came from the GM...not AV...gillis, said that he didn't want them to do anything between whistles...his thought was the other team would take penalties and they would retaliate by scoring pp goals...don't blame AV.

Archived