The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Erik Cole to Detroit

Anyone seen these kids play before. Are either of them good n potential NHLers or is it pretty much Cole for a 2nd. Its not a bad deal I don't think. Cole is a useful big body for PP to play Franzen Holmstrom role. 20 goal scoring rental for a 2nd is fair. Detroit need some size up front

If the trade doesnt help them get to East finals they get back a pick just 20 spots down from the pick they gave up. Great safe deal by Holland imo.

They aren't verbally attacking other users. In fact I find the ongoing cycle of names very entertaining. :)

Fair enough, I don't personally have a problem with it, I was surprised when my account was suspended because I too was making harmless jokes, not directed at anyone.

Fair enough, I don't personally have a problem with it, I was surprised when my account was suspended because I too was making harmless jokes, not directed at anyone.

Well that's understandable, some mods on here really have no basis for what they deem inappropriate. On numerous of occasions they themselves have broken board rules. But hey we are all human I suppose.

What is Detroit doing... they are still pretty far from being a Stanley Cup contender so they pretty much wasted two 2nds. Don't like the deal from Detroits perspective.

I agree.

I assume the owners maybe want a few extra playoff games, maybe even a extra round, make some extra coin.

What is Detroit doing... they are still pretty far from being a Stanley Cup contender so they pretty much wasted two 2nds. Don't like the deal from Detroits perspective.

Lol Detroits never far away from a cup bruh. They have a great mix of vets and young guys. They will surprise people like you.

Pretty good on the PP though...

I used to play with him in juniours and after pracky we went out for chinease, mike hunt ate cream of sum yung guy, it was his favourite...

Back then Dixie Normus was the worst offensive D

Archived