The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Zack Kassian on Twitter: "Lets go win a cup !"

Zuongo

I like his enthusiasm but that'll just make teams hate us even more and play even harder than they already do. Best keep his mouth shut for the teams' sake

How exactly will that happen? Please explain what is so inflammatory about stating the goal of every playoff bound team.

I like his enthusiasm but that'll just make teams hate us even more and play even harder than they already do. Best keep his mouth shut for the teams' sake

Actually your point is moot and the Kassians comment produces the exact opposite of the result you're claiming it will.

Sports psychology 101 my friend

Right, so let's tiptoe through the playoffs and quietly hope that nobody notices while nervously shhhshhing each other all the way to GLORY!!!

Of all the things Zack should keep his mouth shut about this is not it. This is exactly the attitude I'd like to see from every player, not that I expect all of them to tweet it. People seem to find any reason to harsh on this guy.

Every other team says the same thing. How do people try and twist that his enthusiasm and stating a goal could hurt the team in any way. Frigging ridiculous.

Show me a player that doesn't say "let's Go win a Cup" and you are showing me a player I don't want on the ice with me. It's not bulletin board worthy trash talk that a coach would use to pump up his team.

Some of you fans really need to check your skulls for the lobotomy scar.

Are you always this much of a wet blanket?

He said "Let's go win a Cup", not "every other team in the league sucks and we should have no problem winning the Cup".

Archived