The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Henrik Sedin : 900 points : Hall of Fame

Strombone1

apr2313_sedins1_biggy.jpg

Congratulations to Henrik Sedin for earning 900 career points tonight against the Sharks. Sharing the spotlight with the likes of Daniel Alfredsson, Nicklas Lidström, Joe Nieuwendyk, Marian Hossa, Martin St. Louis, , Pat Lafontaine, Patrik Eliáš, Patrick Marleau, Maurice 'Rocket' Richard, Larry Robinson, Chris Chelios, and Bobby Orr. FRANCHISE LEADER. Their contracts run out at the end of 2017 season. By my estimation Henrik and maybe Daniel could reach 1000 points by the end of their contracts as Canucks. 1000 points could very well put them in consideration for the Hall of Fame. They deserve it whether they have a cup or not and I'm proud to call him(them) my(our) captain(s) no matter what. :canucks:

Oy0NYyr.jpg

Take off your homer glasses and look at the ppl with way more than 900 points that are not in the hall. All of these guys above have a career PPG of over 1.0, Hank is currently at 0.84

lol look at he guy to the very left in the picture. The mans name is pavel bure. He was not over a ppg and yet he is in the hall of fame.

Now a days it's hard to find players with over a ppg for their entire career (especially cause of the cap). The expectation will come down a little knowing that.

Archived