The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

50 Shades of Mafia [GAME OVER]

Captain Aerosex

Roles have been distributed!

Now in the past I've done more vanilla games, but I wanted to try out some new things this game. I would've held a vote for it, but honestly I just want to force these things on you and see how they work for my own amusement. Any questions, you can message me or ask in thread.

Here are the roles for this game:

Kanye Specials

Jay-Z (Sheriff)

VMA04-KanyeWest-JayZ-51237134.jpg

One of Kanye’s lifelong friends, Jay-Z stands next to him in his battle against Hating. As the Big Papi on the block, Jay-Z has taken on the role of Sheriff. Once every round, the HOVA has the ability to investigate a person of his choosing to see whether that person is Hating or not. Gone soft in your old age Jay…snitching and crap.

Beyoncé (Doctor)

glow-kanye-beyonce.jpg

Jay-Z’s better half. Beyoncé is loved around the world for her beauty and talent and warm heart. Her and Kanye go way back, and so she has decided to help him in his battle against Hating. However, she has put the days of Sasha Fierce behind her, and now only wishes to help by helping others. She has the ability to save one person of her choosing each round (she only has 2 self-saves) from death. Though she can stop kill attempts, she cannot stop lynches or kill stacks (if the chosen person is targeted by 2 separate kill attempts simultaneously). Her and Jay-Z would be in touch, but ever since her sister wailed on him in an elevator because Jay-Z cheated on her, they've been on the outs. Maybe they'll make up this game.

Kim Kardashian (Vigilante)

1384880322000-111913-11052-kanyebound2-6

Kanye’s woman. The love of his life. His loyal steed. Kim and her gigantic tush are standing by her man in the face of all these haters. Despite public opinion which she herself has construed with her show ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians’, Kim is a ruthless killer. She went too far with all the surgeries, and is now less human than she is plastic. All she cares about is money and fame, and she cannot have anybody tear down her husband’s image, no matter what it takes. Kim K has the ability to kill one person of her choosing each round.

2009 MTV VMAs Kanye (Roleblocker)

article-1213280-066B6266000005DC-424_468

2009 MTV VMAs Kanye has the ability to interrupt…really obnoxiously. Even when a pretty blonde girl is accepting an award on an internationally televised broadcast, he’ll jump on stage and grab the fuh outta that microphone. Though 2009 MTV VMAs Kanye is obviously a Kanye, he was a “different person back then” and is thus, not aware he’s a Kanye (at the beginning of the game, he is only informed that he is a Roleblocker) though he is in fact aligned with the Kanyes. Every even-numbered round, 2009 MTV VMAs Kanye has the ability to block a chosen person’s actions (investigations, kills, saves, blocks, commands), but cannot block actions against himself. IF he happens to block Taylor Swift, he will be put in contact with one of the special Kanyes (in order of prioirity: Vigilante, Sheriff, Doctor).

The Haters

George W. Bush (Hater Kingpin)

bush-thumbs-up.jpg

One of the greatest and most powerful Haters of all-time. Not only he is a hater of Kanye West, but he in fact does not care about any black people (the race of Kanye). He has the power to investigate a Kanye every odd-numbered round to find out if that Kanye has any special powers (ex. Sheriff, Vigilante, Doctor). Because he was once President of the United States of America, people don’t consider him to be a Hater, even under investigation for war crimes. "I'm not a hater," Bush said. "I don't hate Kanye West. I was talking about an environment in which people were willing to say things that hurt. Nobody wants to be called a racist if in your heart you believe in equality of races.” Not fooling us, Dubya. Or is he? I can’t remember let me read the description again…

Ray J (Hater Doctor)

130405-ray-j-hit-it-first_0.jpg

Ray J and Kim K were once lovers, years ago when Kim was less plastic. However, she is with Kanye now and after Ray J’s diss track ‘I Hit It First’, they have become mortal enemies. To get back at Kim for leaving him for somebody altogether more talented (quit hating Ray J), he has become her antithesis. Where she has the power to kill Haters, he has the power to save them once every 2 rounds (he only has 1 self-save). Though he can stop kill attempts, he cannot stop lynches or kill stacks (if the chosen person is targeted by 2 separate kill attempts simultaneously).

Taylor Swift (Hater Roleblocker)

taylorgoat.png

Taylor Swift has the ability to steal awards she doesn’t deserve. Even when somebody like Beyoncé has a way better music video, White America will give T-Swift the award. Though T-Swift is not aware she’s a Hater because she thinks she’s just a sweet little country gal (at the beginning of the game, she is only informed that she is a Roleblocker), she is in fact aligned with the Haters. However, she is not in contact with them, and will not show up as Hating under investigation due to her innocent girl-next-door image. Every even-numbered round, Taylor Swift has the ability to block a chosen person’s actions (investigations, kills, saves, blocks, commands), but cannot block actions against herself. IF she happens to block Beyoncé, she will be informed that she is the Hater Roleblocker and will be put in contact with the rest of her Hater team.

The Others

Snoop Doggy Dogg (‘Serial Killa’ [feat. D.O.C., RBX, and Tha Dogg Pound])

Snoop%2BDogg%2BGIF.gif

Kanye changed the rap game. It used to be all about gangsta crap in Snoop’s heyday. And even though Snoop doesn’t love how the game has changed around him, he’s not hating on the young dogs coming up (and so, he will not come up as Hating under an investigation by Jay-Z). He just wants to bring his gangsta rap back into people’s homes, just like when he was in his prime. The easiest way to send his message? Kill people indiscriminately! Snoop Dogg has the power to kill somebody each round as he wishes. Snoop’s out to do Snoop; he doesn’t win with the Kanyes, he doesn’t win with the Haters. He does it Doggystyle; he wins by himself...unless...

North West

lightbox.jpg

The world is divided two ways. You either love Kanye, or you’re a Hater (or you’re Snoop and you don’t give a frack because you’re just that cool). There is no middle ground for the greatest issue on Earth. But as a child of Kanye’s great bloodline, North West has inherited the talent of God/his father and with it the ability to be different, unique from everybody else…just like Kanye. And with the pressure of being his father’s son mounting from the time he escaped his mom’s highly publicized *don’t wanna get banned*, he has to make a choice. It is up to him, what he decides to do with his life. Does he stand by his father? Does he rail against his father and become a Hater? Or does he start his own journey as a new messiah…a new Yeezus…North West has 2 rounds to decide: ally with the Kanyes, ally with the Haters, or start a new way of life. Once he decides, he can unlock his other powers. He has the ability to once every 2 rounds command a person how to vote (whichever person he picks will have their role revealed to him). If North West decides to form his own faction, the first person he commands how to vote will become Blue Ivy Carter (the child of Beyoncé and Jay-Z) and become his partner. They will be aligned together, and she will have the power to once every 2 rounds attempt to save a player (she only has 2 self-saves), investigate a person, or command them how to vote. IF he happens to convert the Serial Killer, the Serial Killer will retain their power instead of becoming Blue Ivy Carter, but now be aligned with North West as his mentor. While he may be more powerful as his own faction, choosing one of the two main factions could potentially solidify victory more easily. Regardless of his decision, he will not show up in Jay-Z’s investigations as Hating.

So, first Nightfall is tomorrow at 10:00 PM PST. Specials must submit their actions at 9:45 PM PST.

Just so it's clear:

-the Roleblockers do not know which faction they are with. Only I am aware of which side they're on. Only blocking the correct person (dependent on which faction they are) or death will reveal to them what their faction is.

-this (sort of) new role can win either with the Kanyes or with the Haters or start it's own faction (no, this isn't with the SK). If it chooses to start its own faction, it only gets one conversion: the first player it chooses to affect. If that player is anybody other than the SK, it becomes its mini-Sheriff/Doctor/votechanging swiss army knife and gives it one little bit more of numeric strength. If it's the SK, it becomes its personal hitman. This role was loosely based off the Alien role from one of my previous games which never got test-driven because Kryten died in Round 1.

And one more surprise...

TWINBLADE PACK!

Similar to the Med Kit, but with one critical difference. Whoever gets this Pack has the power to be Twinblade if they so wish. If they don't want to use it, they must pass it off by submitting two different names to me. I will choose one at random. Once it is used, it is out of the game. If the player in possession of it dies, the pack is out of the game.

About the twinblade thing,

(I will choose¦ at random)

Seems like a contradicting sentence.

Anyway, I'm mafia.

Come at me!

On another note: I also plan on hosting a game in the near future with Snoop as one of the characters, shame on you CA.

About the twinblade thing,

(I will choose¦ at random)

Seems like a contradicting sentence.

Anyway, I'm mafia.

Come at me!

On another note: I also plan on hosting a game in the near future with Snoop as one of the characters, shame on you CA.

confirmed mafia.

source: my expert investigating skills

Archived