The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

50 Shades of Mafia [GAME OVER]

Captain Aerosex

I was literally hovering my mouse over the "submit" button of a post graciously refusing the nomination, but then I re-read Thingyman's post and noticed games wouldn't necessarily start right away. So I accepted on the condition I don't play until later May.

Gives me time to scout out the opposition.

I was literally hovering my mouse over the "submit" button of a post graciously refusing the nomination, but then I re-read Thingyman's post and noticed games wouldn't necessarily start right away. So I accepted on the condition I don't play until later May.

Gives me time to scout out the opposition.

I could kiss you right now

Game 1 of the second season of the Mafia Championship has started: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59/puzzles-other-games/2015-mafia-championship-game-1-a-1523482/
If you'd like to spectate the game, feel free to add me on Skype and I'll invite you to the spectator chat: thingyman
The chat attracted more than a 100 people last time from all the various communities and was a ton of fun. Most importantly, it is a great opportunity for networking and creating connections with other communities as evidenced by the fact that it led to a bunch of crossover games the first time around. You should pop in and say hello :)
LINE-UP
Bubbles (NinSheetMusic)
CPHoya (Super Mafia All Stars)
fontisian (Dark Lord Potter)
Guild (Talking Time)
Harb (Play Diplomacy)
itisally (The Grey Labyrinth)
NeilOnnsu (Art of Problem Solving)
Paperblade (Serenes Forest)
TheDarkestLight (SC2 Mafia)
Timewave (Atheist Foundation of Australia)
VikeStep (Feed the Beast)
Vytron (xkcd)
Zack (CivFanatics)

Archived