N9Fbayi.png

SHARKS SCORING

oBFTXYe.png

CANUCKS SCORING

qBcn4wA.png

CANUCKS LINES PROJECTION

practice lines today

Vancouver Canucks@VanCanucks 9h9 hours ago

No Bonino on the ice. The rest of the #Canucks lines: 22-33-9 27-21-17 20-7-14 51-53-36 (41) 23-6 2-5 26-18 (44)

GLOSSARY

GP - Games Played

GS - Games Started

W - Wins

L - Losses

T/O - Overtime/Shootout Losses and Ties

GA - Goals Against

SA - Shots Against

SV - Saves

SV% - Save Percentage

GAA - Goals Against Average

SO - Shutouts

MIN - Minutes

QS - Quality Starts

QS% - Quality Start % ( > 60% Good, < 50% Bad, ~53% League Average)

RBS - Really Bad Starts (Starts with a Save Percentage Below 85%)

GA% - Goals Allowed % (Relative to league goals allowed %. Lower is better, 100 is exactly average)

GPS - Goalie Point Shares (An estimate of the # of points contributed by a player due to his play in goal.)

EV - Even Strength

PP - Power Play

SH - Short Handed

GW - Game Winning

S - Shots

S% - Shooting Percentage

TOI - Time On Ice

ATOI - Average Time On Ice

OPS - Offensive Point Shares; an estimate of the number of points contributed by a player due to his offense.

DPS - Defensive Point Shares; an estimate of the number of points contributed by a player due to his defense.

PS - Point Shares; an estimate of the number of points contributed by a player.

It's unfortunate Kenins will be scratched again in favour of Vey. I like Vey and I think he will be a mainstay for years here but not at this point; he does need some more motivation and attention to detail. Kenins' work ethic is already elite. He just needs to match it with hockey brains to be on a consistent level. I went to the Blues game last week and he and Horvat, Higgins, Clendenning and Sbisa were the last ones out there for the pre game skate, by quite a bit. He is showing he really wants to play.

Anyway that's a small and perhaps insignificant sample. As for this game I think we will turn it around and win convincingly 5-2. I think a well rounded offence will demoralize the savage and detestable Sharks.

Regular predictions never work when I make them.

197-3 Sharks. Lack starts and gives up 69 goals on 71 shots. Markstrom comes in and gives up 69 more on 75 shots. Canucks do the absurd and put them both in net (by this stage, the refs have stopped caring), but proceed to give up an additional 59 goals.

Joe Thornton scores 4 in the first 3 minutes and proceeds to whip out and stroke his... never mind, you know the rest.

As punishment for the loss, Kassian is fed to a bull shark even though he's the only player who doesn't finish with a minus rating.

It's unfortunate Kenins will be scratched again in favour of Vey. I like Vey and I think he will be a mainstay for years here but not at this point; he does need some more motivation and attention to detail. Kenins' work ethic is already elite. He just needs to match it with hockey brains to be on a consistent level. I went to the Blues game last week and he and Horvat, Higgins, Clendenning and Sbisa were the last ones out there for the pre game skate, by quite a bit. He is showing he really wants to play.

Anyway that's a small and perhaps insignificant sample. As for this game I think we will turn it around and win convincingly 5-2. I think a well rounded offence will demoralize the savage and detestable Sharks.

Is that confirmed?

Regular predictions never work when I make them.

197-3 Sharks. Lack starts and gives up 69 goals on 71 shots. Markstrom comes in and gives up 69 more on 75 shots. Canucks do the absurd and put them both in net (by this stage, the refs have stopped caring), but proceed to give up an additional 59 goals.

Joe Thornton scores 4 in the first 3 minutes and proceeds to whip out and stroke his... never mind, you know the rest.

As punishment for the loss, Kassian is fed to a bull shark even though he's the only player who doesn't finish with a minus rating.

:lol:

Archived